Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
15 September, 06:14
Wake up. Politicians are Zionists who are owned by Israel. Do your own research on them. You will see them at Wailing Wall in Israel. Under that wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. I will post a few examples, but again, I encourage you to do your own research. We do not have political representation. It is all an illusion. It is the same circus, different clowns. Q always told us: "Saving Israel for last."

Don't pick your favorite politicians. Remember that Julian Assange told us that 98% of Washington will fall when this is over. Research everyone.

1. Rand Paul; 2. Bush, Clinton, Obama, Trump; 3. Mike Pence; 4. Mike Pompeo; 5. Ron DeSantis; 6. Mitt Romney; 7. Bill de Blasio; 8. Greg Abbot; 9. Screenshot from Ghost Ezra

(9 pictures)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 06:48
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
i dont see much here....if you go to Israel you show respect to their most sacred site.... what are they suppose to do piss on it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
Underneath Wailing Wall is a giant trafficking tunnel. They are well aware of this. Also, they are all Zionists owned by Israel. The very root of our problems is the Jewish Talmud. These people convert to Judaism to do evil. I am attaching the Talmud. If you have not watched Europa, the Last Battle, I strongly encourage you to watch it. it is long, but you can watch it in parts. It is hard to understand what is going on today without knowing our true history. Here is the link: https://www.bitchute.com/p...
07:41 PM - Sep 15, 2021
In response reaper myer to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 08:23
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
they pretend theyre jews in name only they are khazarian they worship baal moloch satan........
most of the people of the world that arent in the club are like us here the gov is evil and the people are nit but need to wake up...
trump would insult a billion people if he didnt respect the wall
he went to japan to a sumo match to show respect
went to saudi and did a sword ceremony...etc
unite the people destroy their governments..
so yes majority of our leaders are corrupt maybe even 98% i agreebut showing trump at the wall means nothing IMO

reaper myer @reapermyer
15 September, 08:28
In response reaper myer to his Publication
they khazarians originally came from the country of Georgia where stalin was born