CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.
11:41 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 November, 10:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
F it! I can't post memes here? I'll do it on another site and link it here then!
https://gab.com/truyesterv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 08:42
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Posting memes is down right now for us for some reason. I hope they get it fixed. Smart idea to link it to gab! GO PATRIOT!!! Way to go around the shadowbanning (probably by the provider, not anon).

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
11 November, 04:05
Havent spoke ot my daughter since it began. nor any other family members. Also i had a nightmare last night. i dreamed i gave into the jab..i then was regretting every second of it...trying to figure out how to undo the stupid thing i did. I would NEVER get the jab..ever.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 03:16
Proud to be holding the line with many fine Patriots! Definitely, relate to the nasty backlash from family and friends for daring to have a different point of view than the MSM brainwashing narrative. I was red pilled in Sept. 2020 and for that I am thankful! People need to choose between Good and Evil. Eventually, this storm shall pass and we will be able to hold our heads high for our efforts to stand against this evil tyranny. I can't say the same for those who mocked us once they realize we were trying to awaken them, I can forgive them. God Speed Patriots; He's got this!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 04:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😁🙏☀️👊ty for your post, well said, agree 100%

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
11 November, 01:34
We are still here and haven't given up despite all the hardships. 👊

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 01:49
In response Hope4 Humanity to her Publication
☀️😁🙏👊 100% agree!

Bee Saved @BSaved
11 November, 01:28
Being a day 2 Q Anon, its been a long hard road. I too have a split extended family but miracously have a strong immediate family. I have lost many friends but have made many more. I think logically, I feel spiritually, and My Faith has never been more clear. my biggest self improvement through all of this is my new found patience. God Bless you all🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 01:49
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
👊🙏😁☀️Ty for sharing. It is important! God Bless you, too. Yes, long hard road, but at least we are not alone.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
11 November, 11:16
Godbless to all the warriors who are fighting this spiritual battle.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 11:45
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication
👊🙏

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 November, 10:45
The TRUTH is a force of nature ALL by itself!! Our individual journeys have been painful due to loss of family and friends. We have found like minded, caring, kind, loving Patriots here and in other places like telegram and the like. Individuals have free will - we are all serving a higher purpose whether we know it or not. We chose this life and our journey before we were born. I have experienced much of the pain, loss and abandonment you all have described, sadly. Choosing to let them go with love and gratitude has been difficult. Being brought down to that lower vibration is not an option for me any longer. If someone is open minded I may say something, if not I do not say anything. My harmony and peace of mind is up to me to nourish and flourish. I AM worth it!! You all are too!! Nurture and LOVE yourselves right here and NOW!! Transmute and transform that pain and loss into a positive as best as you can!! Much love respect and gratitude to you ALL!! WWG1WGA ❤️🙏

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 10:50
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
love what you said, agree 100% sending love back at ya!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 November, 10:10
I have never been able to post certain links or photos i mostly just share post

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 10:11
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Memes will not upload. Can you post a meme?

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
11 November, 10:07
I have preached to my family and friends till im blue in the face they think im crazy . My sister , brother , unclle and their families all got the vaccine and now i just learned my best friend and her husband and their family have gotten the jab a couple weeks ago . After all the stuff i have told and showed them . I honestly cant say how i feel right now i failed somehow . My Uncle even called me screaming at me that the reason they have to wear a mask and the virus wont go away cause i wont get the jab i had to block his number for now . When is the truth going to come out ? I WANT TO SEE TRIBUNALS FROM THESE DEMONS .

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 10:10
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
yep, your story is very familiar. same shit, different day. Do not comply!!! Let's go Brandon! Sorry about your family, but I am living it so I understand.

Msterri ... @Msterri
11 November, 09:42
Well “the opposition” knows we spread our thoughts a lot through memes. So we are obviously over the target, or very close. Take away the pictures and memes and it takes more time to spread the word by typing out a post. They, whomever “they” may be, are definitely trying to throttle the flow rate of information being passed along by us. I won’t go away like “they” want me to. I guess I’ll just have to type a little more now :-)

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
11 November, 09:34
Im sorry CM! Im experiencing some of the same with my family. Such division! Praying for you! Stand firm! Hold the Line!

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 November, 09:33
All of the above. Except the spouse loss.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 November, 09:21
I had the cutest meme to add in lieu of a comment, CJ...

But the dirty nasty fuckers at Admin have now banned me from posting any photos or memes.

I won't be in here again unless I find something I cannot avoid sharing!

Hugs, yall.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
11 November, 09:34
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
WTH? who just took over this site?

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication
I can't most any memes or pictures either as of this morning.

Spill The Wine @Taking_Babylon
10 November, 08:59
Caught me off guard and made me cry. Our precious
girls dont talk to us because we are "breaking the law".
Our extended family thinks we are stupid and putting
our daughter at risk (the vax will kill her), no get togethers
because we are the "UNVAXXED". No work going on 2 years.
No school. God has provided through it all. We KNOW
many people have it much worse than we do. England
was bombed to pieces during the war, Japan nuked, the
Middle East is a mess, China is suffering, many
are starving & many are still trafficked & abused. We began
our fight in 2015. We are going to see this through to the
end. I am so thankful that God woke me up when He did.
Gave me a second chance. Thank you for posting this.💙
🙏
Lord,
Please renew our resolve to push through to the end.
Allow us to draw strength & encouragement from each
other on the alternative media sites. Show each of us our
unique contribution to this time in history. Bless each one.
In Jesus Name
💙🙏🙏🕊💜

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
11 November, 09:24
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
Hang in there, dear lady.

We're all feeling & going through this. Hubs already changed jobs & now we have $600/month less. My van has been in the shop for almost 2 years now... Perhaps I'll bake a cake & celebrate the 2-year anniversary.

Naw... My time is better spent chatting with God Almighty as I rake & burn leaves in the garden, being "helped" by 2 silly dogs & 3 potbelly pigs, LOL.

God has all of this under control already. We're just behind the curve & need catching up.

All will be well.

Note - the more time you spend outdoors, the more "messages" you receive.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
11 November, 03:54
In response Spill The Wine to her Publication
wow i can relate.
Husband still waiting on vax exemption approval at work. home schooling. relatives out of sight - family broken up.
we are lucky though. husband and I togetger with the 3 kids, oldest is an adult and wont get vaxxed 🙏
Christ is gonna take care of us, I know it
(((hugs)))

Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
10 November, 08:24
We are the Champions, my friend, fighting till the end, We are the Champions , we are the champions OF THE WORLD!!! Freddie mercury

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:00
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication
👊100% agree, God Bless!!

Jody Donohue @Jody
10 November, 08:22
My 35 year old married Saturday, he was my bestest bud. I’m unvaxxed and insane. I hope they had a beautiful day. My family is done. 😔

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:04
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
Sorry about your 35 year old. I believe some day he will have a revelation.

👊Me too. This will be the 2nd holiday in my life I will not be celebrating with my big family. I hate this whole covid scam.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
10 November, 08:17
We have lost many within our own, but we have found each other!! We are a soul [whole] family! 🙏❤

Royal Raven @Royalraven
11 November, 03:23
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
Amen! Thank God we have been able to find each other on all the various Patriot sites online. You have all been a blessing! WWG1WGA

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
10 November, 08:11
I understand your pain and look at it a bit differently. Some family members have shown their true colors (e.g. fair weather friends) and now you know who you can/can't trust. That doesn't mean that you don't still love and pray for them, but you can't beat yourself up over their problems. You are not alone either. There are others like you. In truth and love.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:05
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
👊ty for your words. God Bless!

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
10 November, 08:08
This hits the nail on the head!! It’s literally the scenario in my life to this day! This speaks to my soul!!!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 09:18
In response ⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ to his Publication
👊😔

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
10 November, 07:37
I'm not stopping fighting. But I am starting to get very, very, PISSED THE FOOK OFF. This is foooking America damn it!

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 07:51
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
👊100% every single day

still no word from my family about biden, covid, masks, etc

Still asleep

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 November, 07:25
If you know who or whoever shows up at my door then they are trespassing and will have exactly three seconds to get off of my property before all hell breaks loose. They have been warned. I don’t put up with 💩 and out here I am 911.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
10 November, 06:39
600 children in CA got a lethal bacterial staph infection caused by forced masks mandate.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
10 November, 07:01
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
that is terrible!! makes me so mad! what is wrong with people??

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
13 September, 11:50
Thank you for this - I refuse to live in fear - I have 2 Q stickers on the back window of my car - occasionally I think - should I remove them and then instantly that is my saying - they win - no way will I do that - WWG1WWGA

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 12:15
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
🙏WE ARE FAMILY NOW. WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER. GOD BLESS!

I WANT TO LIVE A DREAM, NOT A NIGHTMARE!!🙏

AMERICA THE FREE!! FOREVER!! LIVE OR DIE FREE!!

USUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUSUS

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
10 November, 07:28
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
I have a BLM sticker on my truck (Biden Loves Minors) with a hashtag not my pedophile. I slow down when someone gets behind me so they can read it. I do not give a 💩!