CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 11:41
yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
The TRUTH is a force of nature ALL by itself!! Our individual journeys have been painful due to loss of family and friends. We have found like minded, caring, kind, loving Patriots here and in other places like telegram and the like. Individuals have free will - we are all serving a higher purpose whether we know it or not. We chose this life and our journey before we were born. I have experienced much of the pain, loss and abandonment you all have described, sadly. Choosing to let them go with love and gratitude has been difficult. Being brought down to that lower vibration is not an option for me any longer. If someone is open minded I may say something, if not I do not say anything. My harmony and peace of mind is up to me to nourish and flourish. I AM worth it!! You all are too!! Nurture and LOVE yourselves right here and NOW!! Transmute and transform that pain and loss into a positive as best as you can!! Much love respect and gratitude to you ALL!! WWG1WGA β€οΈπŸ™
10:45 AM - Nov 11, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by lightangel9 in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 10:50
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
love what you said, agree 100% sending love back at ya!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
11 November, 11:08
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I am lifting you up in prayer, Patriot!! You are enough, you are loved and you are making a difference!! ThanQ Patriot!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ