CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 11:41
yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
I have preached to my family and friends till im blue in the face they think im crazy . My sister , brother , unclle and their families all got the vaccine and now i just learned my best friend and her husband and their family have gotten the jab a couple weeks ago . After all the stuff i have told and showed them . I honestly cant say how i feel right now i failed somehow . My Uncle even called me screaming at me that the reason they have to wear a mask and the virus wont go away cause i wont get the jab i had to block his number for now . When is the truth going to come out ? I WANT TO SEE TRIBUNALS FROM THESE DEMONS .
10:07 AM - Nov 11, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MAGA_WWG1WGA in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 10:10
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
yep, your story is very familiar. same shit, different day. Do not comply!!! Let's go Brandon! Sorry about your family, but I am living it so I understand.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396