CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 11:41
yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
11 November, 10:02
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
F it! I can't post memes here? I'll do it on another site and link it here then!
https://gab.com/truyesterv...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Posting memes is down right now for us for some reason. I hope they get it fixed. Smart idea to link it to gab! GO PATRIOT!!! Way to go around the shadowbanning (probably by the provider, not anon).
08:42 AM - Nov 12, 2021
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
12 November, 09:20
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
is anyone monitoring this site
free run of the house
have not heard of admin of late.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
12 November, 09:28
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
😄👊I can post memes this am