CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 September, 11:41
yep, living the shitty dream of lost family myself. bothers me every day. I have lost lots of friends. BUT THEY LEFT ME, I NEVER LEFT THEM!! I HAD THE EFFING FBLIE COME TO MY DOOR OVER A SOCIAL MEDIA POST!!

WE ARE ALL MAKING RIDICUOOUS SACRIFICES, BACK STABBED EVERY DAY BY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. WTF!

fook you vax!!

But you ARE still here. And you need to know that you matter, and you are still making a difference. Give yourself credit for that.

Just don't go back to sleep. Don't tune everything out. Don't get the jab. Don't wear the masks. Stand your ground in the ways you've ALREADY done. You've PROVEN you can do it. Keep doing it.

You know you're on the side of truth and guess what? That's God's side. God made it clear that we must always seek what is true. Do you doubt the truth?

You know you don't.
So don't doubt yourself either. You've got this. We've got this. But most of all, GOD'S got this!
Don't give up now. Keep your head up warrior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
Proud to be holding the line with many fine Patriots! Definitely, relate to the nasty backlash from family and friends for daring to have a different point of view than the MSM brainwashing narrative. I was red pilled in Sept. 2020 and for that I am thankful! People need to choose between Good and Evil. Eventually, this storm shall pass and we will be able to hold our heads high for our efforts to stand against this evil tyranny. I can't say the same for those who mocked us once they realize we were trying to awaken them, I can forgive them. God Speed Patriots; He's got this!
03:16 PM - Nov 11, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
11 November, 04:00
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😁🙏☀️👊ty for your post, well said, agree 100%

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396