Doq Holliday @doqholliday
We need to investigate Veronica’s death immediately.

Full frog Army/8kun Army.

Anonymous et al.
02:53 AM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
16 September, 10:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Amen! She was talking Saturday, ahe was Excited to leave!

She was Murdered before MONDAY when Lin Wood and her POA were to talk to the Hosp Admin!

ATIVAN ??? Praying they did an Autopsy!! IF SHE HAD THE JAB in her System...LORD will not HELP those People!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 September, 10:46
If I can do anything, please let me know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 September, 09:33
I still Trust the Plan!!!

Denni USA @DenniUSA
14 September, 02:56
I pray the family does an autopsy. 😞🙏

reaper myer @reapermyer
14 September, 08:11
In response Denni USA to his Publication
the fam should of taken her out of there

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
14 September, 02:06
Why would she even go to a hospital?

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
13 September, 05:27
Recommend you listen to Negative 48’s chat this afternoon. Wow.

Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
13 September, 05:28
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
On Telegram

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
13 September, 05:05
611. Q knew. RIP, Veronica.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
13 September, 04:58
Frankly, don’t even trust the white hat stories anymore.

13 September, 05:09
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
Trust the plan.

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
14 September, 06:51
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
https://youtu.be/hAwxZgSf6...
Speaking of White Hat Stories... which is all we get from Juan, Negative, Tom, Mikki Janine et el. I used to at least "trust" Janine as a decent person trying to divine future events... now... IDK... I wonder if you have to pay a kick back to be in the Juan/Negative48 circuit? Seriously... The love fest is great BUT AIN'T SHIT HAPPENING. It's Nearly October... we voted last November... The "Kraken" ain't done shit but delay. Lin Wood is the fucking piece of shit scum bag that got the Ramsey family off the hook for killing JonBenét. Then not to be outdone, after shaking down CBS for millions (more like a CBS grant for future stories like Natalee Ann Holloway) he sets up Beth Holloway with John Ramsey. But wait! He just finished buying 3 multimillion dollar mansions in Beaufort County South Carolina from all that "fightback" charity money he raised... The Kraken sleeps in a dog house in the back yard...

13 September, 04:54
Mossad.

nanou LAHMA @NanouCorsica
13 September, 04:43
😭ho non pas elle RIP Veronica et merci pour tout 🙏❤️

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 September, 04:27
My friend who was in the hospital was put in a ventilator against her will then killed as well! This is straight up murder protocol with Nazzi style doctors like the gas chambers🤬

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
13 September, 03:47
I was so upset when I read about this this morning but now I'm beyond PISSED OFF!!!

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
13 September, 03:09
This Fauci/Gates CDC Covid Protocol has been killing th hospitalized covid the whole time!!!! Giving them remdesivir and being intubated along with other toxic drugs!! Ive lost many friends- why are prople just now seeing this? Medicine has been infiltrated globally by the deep state! We cannot go to them for care- we must take care of our illnesses ourselves.

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
13 September, 02:49
it is happening around the country, world for that matter 💔

Susan Gasperson @SonofLiberty
13 September, 03:17
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
YES IT IS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 02:37
I cant accept her death, and we are safe remember..and then she's with Flynn and THE team in many ways ya know👀🍿🕊I cant accept her death, it feels like she's part of THE plan more then we know. and that shes proteQted. I cannot see [them] getting to her anywhere when these PATRIOTS are in Control. Take no chances. Research EVERY thing ALL of us

13 September, 12:17
Remember the Kraken? What's happening?
Smoke and Mirrors?
Hocus Pocus?
https://youtu.be/JRiSvRUxp...
The Kraken in Clash of the Titans (2010) - YouTube

The original Clash of the Titans was released on the same exact day as something called Raiders of the Lost Ark in 1981 - and suffered the consequences. The ...

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
13 September, 11:42
I am fooking FURIOUS right now. They murdered her. This is crimes against humanity. I am completely speechless, I really am lost for words. I can’t believe the shit that is going on. How is this real life???

memes matter @NoComment
13 September, 02:39
In response Where We Go One to her Publication
This is good, but keep your hopes up Patriots! many are still alive👀

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
13 September, 11:22
i hope Lin and Sydney along with her family sue the hospital. They murdered her! And since when can a family not remove a patient at their own free will?!?! they need to sue newsweek As well for the disgusting article they published, for libel and slander!

This is all so disgusting! I think we all need to join together in a lawsuit against the government, the AMA, FDA, CDC, the big hospital systems, and big pharma to stop the eua due to safe and effective alternatives, to stop the use of mrna due to deaths and adverse reactions, and to prove that the protocol being used is killing people! i bet Lin and Sydney would take the case. and i bet we could get millions to join. i personally would be willing to devote every spare moment gathering data, studies, and evidence for the case. hell i probably have alot of it already saved.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Andromeda Starr @Andromeda777
13 September, 10:59
As I am sitting here crying I am also wondering could this not be part of the movie to show EXACTLY what happens when you go into those death camps ? We know who she was, she was protected .Just let's pray both ways ....I'm holding out some hope.

Where We Go One @Buqqleupbuttercup
13 September, 11:35
In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication
That has crossed my mind a few times. But then i question myself and wonder if I am just in denial….and hope that she is not truly dead

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 September, 12:08
In response Andromeda Starr to her Publication
Thinking the same thing! 🤗🤗

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
13 September, 10:32
When she started feeling better, if she had gotten out of the hospital 2 days ago, she would have lived.

Susan Lyday @susanmly
13 September, 10:26
I agree, she was stable and talking 2 days ago and no she's gone. They held her against her will and would not treat her, something is very wrong with that picture. May she RIP

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
13 September, 10:03
NOPE
I don’t get she’s Dead
This is so you investigate to reveal the corruption
But I do not get she’s dead
AT ALL

13 September, 11:21
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

13 September, 11:22
In response Carminda Camara to her Publication

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
13 September, 10:01
LORI LITTLE FOOT AND WIFEY ARE GUILTY

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
13 September, 09:47

13 September, 09:47

Beverly Chase @Bachase4
13 September, 04:32
In response Moira Ronain to her Publication
what company is this?

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 September, 09:29
Yes, Please!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:27
Yes we do DoQ, because it appears she did everything right and still ended up on a vent against her wishes.
She had, I am understanding, even designated a medical POA (Power Of Attorney) to make sure that she received the correct treatments if she got covid and the doctors and hospital just tossed it aside and used emotion to convince distressed family members to use their protocols for treatment.
I understand this pressure!
Last year my Mom was in the hospital for 2 months. She bout died 3 times and gasped for breath of life for days and the hospital, at the time which was at the very beginning of covid, tried their best to get us to vent her and we refused.
It is a hard decision to make when your loved one is laying there all but wishing to die because they are suffering so much from not being able to breath.
We refused and she is still here, ONLY because we refused to leave her alone for a second & refused their treatment protocols.

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

13 September, 09:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
very dirty corporation. got real bad vibes looking at their website.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
13 September, 08:13
ALL HANDS ON DECK. DIG. FIND EVERY PIECE OF DIRT ON THESE FILTH. EXPOSE THEM ALL.

Liberty Lady @Pardonmoidarling
13 September, 07:42
flood this phone number to the hospital. let the one who answers know they are complicit