Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 02:53
We need to investigate Veronica’s death immediately.

Full frog Army/8kun Army.

Anonymous et al.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
i hope Lin and Sydney along with her family sue the hospital. They murdered her! And since when can a family not remove a patient at their own free will?!?! they need to sue newsweek As well for the disgusting article they published, for libel and slander!

This is all so disgusting! I think we all need to join together in a lawsuit against the government, the AMA, FDA, CDC, the big hospital systems, and big pharma to stop the eua due to safe and effective alternatives, to stop the use of mrna due to deaths and adverse reactions, and to prove that the protocol being used is killing people! i bet Lin and Sydney would take the case. and i bet we could get millions to join. i personally would be willing to devote every spare moment gathering data, studies, and evidence for the case. hell i probably have alot of it already saved.
11:22 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotGamesUSA in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kim Possible, click on at the bottom under it