Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 September, 02:53
We need to investigate Veronica’s death immediately.

Full frog Army/8kun Army.

Anonymous et al.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 September, 09:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes we do DoQ, because it appears she did everything right and still ended up on a vent against her wishes.
She had, I am understanding, even designated a medical POA (Power Of Attorney) to make sure that she received the correct treatments if she got covid and the doctors and hospital just tossed it aside and used emotion to convince distressed family members to use their protocols for treatment.
I understand this pressure!
Last year my Mom was in the hospital for 2 months. She bout died 3 times and gasped for breath of life for days and the hospital, at the time which was at the very beginning of covid, tried their best to get us to vent her and we refused.
It is a hard decision to make when your loved one is laying there all but wishing to die because they are suffering so much from not being able to breath.
We refused and she is still here, ONLY because we refused to leave her alone for a second & refused their treatment protocols.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
very dirty corporation. got real bad vibes looking at their website.
09:48 AM - Sep 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Redsquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Moira Ronain, click on at the bottom under it