TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...
04:16 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
MadeIn America @MaidenAmerica
15 September, 08:16
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I am so sorry. Sympathy to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 September, 09:59
So sorry I'll keep her in my prayers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 September, 11:51
Was getting ready to head to bed and you ran across my mind. How's your sister? How are YOU holding up? Please tell me y'all are both ok. My heart is breaking for you. My brother passed last Sunday and We lay him to rest this Friday. I am praying for a miracle for your sister. I just can't get y'all out of my mind/heart. Always hang onto hope, prayers and faith

14 September, 06:03
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
She’s dying and on a ventilator . It’s only a matter of time now. The potential secondary issues related to the vaxx are many and they still know less about the outcomes of the vaxx than they know. This fall 10’s of millions in the USA will begin to die from the vaxx. The White Horseman possibley invoking Pestelence.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 06:21
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I am so very sorry for you loss. 🙏💔🙏

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
13 September, 09:06
Praying for your sister now and for God’s presence to envelop you all. Praying also that the truth of the covid shot is revealed to all.

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
12 September, 10:28
I am praying for you all. So sorry you all are going through this. Keep the Faith.

Little Bird @LittleBird203
12 September, 10:15
Oh my, so sorry this is happening to you and your family. It is my hope for you all, that God makes his presence known to you to comfort and guide you through this time. There is not much anyone can say to make it easier, but my love and prayers are with you and your family. 😘❤️🙏🏻

Jon Neville @jonnevi
12 September, 09:46
All we have to do is say enough and each of us confront them as a group face to face?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Rock the Boat - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by RCA VictorRock the Boat · The Hues CorporationFreedom for the Stallion (Expanded Edition)℗ 1974 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music ...

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
12 September, 09:45
Storm, Love❤️ and Light🕯 my Friend & Fam

Carmina Smith @gamma1
12 September, 09:34
🙏I am so very very sorry about your sister, praying for a miracle, God does give them every so often we know. thank you for sharing, going to watch now....

J J Larr @3JJL
12 September, 09:22
❤️🙏✝️🙏❤️ Praying for your sister, you and your family.

Mrs Pippin @Pippin
12 September, 09:18
I’m so sorry that you & your family are going through that. I will say an extra prayer for her!

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
12 September, 09:09
🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
12 September, 09:09
Praying for your sister from Canada

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
12 September, 09:07
So sorry to hear this, Prayers sent to your sister . .🙏🏻

Linda Michelle 1/9/63 @AndToTheRepublic
12 September, 08:07
I'm so very sorry this is happening to you & your family. My heart hurts for all of you. Praying for each of you.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
12 September, 07:47
So sorry your sister is not doing well. We are praying for her Storm.🙏🙏🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
12 September, 07:44
I am so Very Very sorry!
I would not of asked for a repost!!!
I will start praying for you & her.
May God bless both of you!🙏
😪

12 September, 09:04
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Thank you and may God Bless and protect you. WWG1WGA

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
12 September, 07:40
😪😪I am so sorry that your sister and your family is going through this. There are so many that trusted their doctor and those doctors didn't deserve the trust. They didn't inform their victims of the dangers. My heart hurts for you and your sister. Sending prayers up for you my friend. May God reverse this and real doctors step in and put your sister in the med bed. I am so so sorry Storm.

Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
12 September, 07:35
Im sorry fren. We are with you in this all the way. Special Prayer for your sister will be sent tonight.🙏❤️
Stay Strong.

Emma ElT @auntieeme
12 September, 07:23
🙏❤️I'm so sorry.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
12 September, 07:12
I'm sooooo sorry Storm. We will pray for a miracle for sure. I wonder if we could get ahold of one of the Frontline Dr's.? One of them might have an answer.

arba happihr @arba
12 September, 07:08
Aloha Storm. I am holding you and your family in prayer. I pray they will let you in the room Your touch might help her bounce back.
Love arba

Kim Possible @PatriotGamesUSA
12 September, 07:07
sending love, healing, and much prayers to you, your sister, and your family. 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
12 September, 07:04
I am very sorry to hear this storm. I am praying that God will intervene and bring your sister a miracle. I hope He will also bring you peace so that you know you did everything that you could. You tried to help not only your sister but were all of humanity that took the jab. Prayers for you and your family during this very difficult time.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 September, 07:03
If you believe she will pass, you can also place her in hospice. In that setting, they cannot keep you from your sister.💙

Where Have All The Cowboys Gone @JrzUp
12 September, 06:41
I'm so very sorry about your sister. May God comfort her and you, and your family.

Unfortunately most of my friends and my dad got the jab and I am witnessing their mental decline. It's horrendous.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

amy lilley @amylilley
12 September, 05:57
What a beautiful outpouring of prayer and support for your Sister and youself, mine included, may God give you much grace as you wait🥰💯🙏🏻😎

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 September, 05:52
Ordain yourself online. That takes minutes. Then you can be in the room for last rights. They do not have the right to keep you from your family. People have the right to be with their ministers or family.💙

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 September, 05:52
I’m so very sorry, I fear many of us will be facing this before it’s all said and done. I will be praying for her miracle.

12 September, 05:57
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Starting now 10’s of millions will begin to die from the vaxx if taken in 2020. if more than 1 injection faster. only God can stop this now.