TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
13 September, 11:51
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Was getting ready to head to bed and you ran across my mind. How's your sister? How are YOU holding up? Please tell me y'all are both ok. My heart is breaking for you. My brother passed last Sunday and We lay him to rest this Friday. I am praying for a miracle for your sister. I just can't get y'all out of my mind/heart. Always hang onto hope, prayers and faith

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
She’s dying and on a ventilator . It’s only a matter of time now. The potential secondary issues related to the vaxx are many and they still know less about the outcomes of the vaxx than they know. This fall 10’s of millions in the USA will begin to die from the vaxx. The White Horseman possibley invoking Pestelence.
06:03 PM - Sep 14, 2021
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
18 September, 11:47
praying for you, your sister and your family ❤️

MaryAnne Ondeck @ondex
16 September, 03:58
Prayers to you and your sister!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
15 September, 01:49
So freaking heartbreaking! I pray that just one person learns, and opens their eyes from this horrifying experience. May God give her everlasting life. Amen 🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 September, 10:54
Praying for you and yours.

Teresa Johnson @Teresaoldenways
15 September, 10:35
Sending prayers for all of you

Mrs. Ohcountrygal @Ohcountrygal
15 September, 10:18
Many🙏🙏🙏your way🙏🕊😞

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
15 September, 09:57
prayers up for all our family going through this

Nanette NYPatriot @Nanette
15 September, 09:54
My heart breaks for you and yours, I am so very sorry. God Bless 🙏🏼❤️

Stephanie Evans @Stephstopsthesteal98
15 September, 12:14
Sending big prayers for you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your heartache.

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
15 September, 12:02
I am praying for you and your Sister.

Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
14 September, 07:00
Oh man Storm, I am so sorry. This brings tears to my eyes and If I knew you lived closer to me I'd be there in a heartbeat for you giving a shoulder to cry on, lean on or just talk about the good times you had with her. Cherish these last moments let God carry you. Praying for you & your sister

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
14 September, 06:35
so sorry for you and praying for your sister. I’m so angry my husband made me get the vax and now I’m so scared. I should have been stronger. He is a controlling asshole.

Frances Long @Camelot
14 September, 06:33
Pray for a miracle 🙏🏻This is such a despicable act on humanity I simply cannot comprehend. Heartbreaking, blessings to her and family ✝️

Deena Gee @DeenaGee
14 September, 06:32
I’m so very sorry. Will continue praying for your family. 🙏

USA Patriot donated @USAPatriot777
14 September, 06:26
Continued in prayers for your sister, you and your family.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 06:24
So very very sorry, sending loving energy and prayers to you, your sister, family and all families in this heartbreaking situation. 🙏💗🙏

Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
14 September, 06:20
so sorry to hear this 🙏🏻for you and your family

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
14 September, 06:13
Prayers for you all.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
14 September, 06:11
Prayers fren💕