TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
Was getting ready to head to bed and you ran across my mind. How's your sister? How are YOU holding up? Please tell me y'all are both ok. My heart is breaking for you. My brother passed last Sunday and We lay him to rest this Friday. I am praying for a miracle for your sister. I just can't get y'all out of my mind/heart. Always hang onto hope, prayers and faith
11:51 PM - Sep 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by TiffanyS in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 September, 06:21
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
I am so very sorry for you loss. 🙏💔🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
14 September, 07:03
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
thank you, his loss is amongst many that have/will pass because these idiots we put our trust in. May God have mercy on them

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
14 September, 06:03
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
She’s dying and on a ventilator . It’s only a matter of time now. The potential secondary issues related to the vaxx are many and they still know less about the outcomes of the vaxx than they know. This fall 10’s of millions in the USA will begin to die from the vaxx. The White Horseman possibley invoking Pestelence.

MaryAnne Ondeck @ondex
16 September, 03:58
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Prayers to you and your sister!

Bandit Queen @Bandit_Queen
18 September, 11:47
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
praying for you, your sister and your family ❤️