TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 04:16
This is an excellent video on where we are on removing the Central Bank and all the coming deaths from the vaxx. i thought we had a cure ,but, unfourtunately my sister has had a second event occur where she is now dying. Her own body is attacking her platelets and destroying them. in addition, her blood O2 dropped out again due to the CV19 blocking site on the hemaglobin to pick up O2 and the iron from the hemaglobin is coating her avioli like glass. There is no chance of survival now.

https://usawatchdog.com/de...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
I’m so very sorry, I fear many of us will be facing this before it’s all said and done. I will be praying for her miracle.
05:52 PM - Sep 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by VelvetsAngel in this post can reply
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
12 September, 05:57
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
Starting now 10’s of millions will begin to die from the vaxx if taken in 2020. if more than 1 injection faster. only God can stop this now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
12 September, 06:41
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I prayed to God for a miracle, I cannot imagine God allowing his children to die these horrible deaths, because some are still HIS children, but they were deceived with fear. I also cannot believe that he would also cripple the awake people, the ones that are trying to wake up the masses with a death toll so large that even the awake are brought to their knees. Almost my entire extended family is vaxxed. If my children are, they have not told me, my mother is also vaxxed. I wonder how many will survive that kind of loss and pain.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
13 September, 04:12
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yes and 10s of millions of unvaccinated people will also die believe it or not. It's what people do and have been doing since the dawn of time.