Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...
02:08 PM - Jun 12, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 10:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes Nana, Cain was the first murderer and his descendants were Kenites, not the Canines who were the Caucasian to scatter across the Caucasus Mountains.
God uses the Kenites (Satan's seed) as the negative part of God's plan to bring His chosen people Israel, back to Him. (much like today) The Kenites are the catalyst. The Kenites have mixed with all races. They Do Not Believe In God.
biblestudyforlife.com/kenites.htm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:34
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you for sharing Laurel!
Much love for you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 June, 08:48
Yes. Imagine a War where you have to choose between 80% death rate and 4-6% death rate. Q posted 4-6% will be lost forever. The reference was related to CV. The statements being made are accurate. The cells are attacked by the "Vaxx", which distorts and re-arranges all cells in the body. You know "GAIN OF FUNCTION".

Pine Tea is a legitimate defense to the VAXX.
A better defense is not to accept the VAXX since there are known Cures. Don't know how to make HCQ = Quinine at home, 5 oranges, 5 lemons in a pot after taking off the skins in 6 cups of water. simmer for 3 hours. Let stand for 2 hours. Glass Lid on the Pot, not metal.

Pour into jars. 2 tablespoons / day. Morning / Night.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:47
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Nana had the words Nettle Spots in one of my meditations from my visitors. Idk what that is good for.

Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
13 June, 08:47
I like Gene but that bit about the RH-, I feel was off. There is NO WAY RH- are all evil beings. Him saying that sent me into a great sadness, for someone who knows so much, how does he not understand this?Having been around many RH-, I can say that many of them are some of the most beautiful ppl I have ever met. Now I have met some bad ones too. But that is just like RH+ ppl. My belief is it is all about the heart and soul. I love what Altair says about the blood types..I have never heard that before and would LOVE to hear more about that.

When Gene said that, I heard a podcaster say they had to calm down a friend because the friend freaked out after hearing that...

I wish I understood what that was all about or how Gene came across that information but I just cant and dont believe it is true.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 June, 09:19
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
1 MORE THING: O NEG BLOOD MEANS YOU CAN DONATE TO ANYONE BECAUSE ANYONE CAN TAKE THAT BLOOD. SO THAT IN ITSELF IS SELF-SACRIFIC8ING, AND NOT EVEIL. TO BE ABLE TO DO GOODNESS TO MANKIND BY BLOOD TYPE. SO THAT IS NOT EVEL. IT IS GOODNESS AND LIGHT.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 June, 09:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I agree with you. Even the RH negative label makes it sound bad. When in actuality they just don’t have the added antigen D protein found in the rhesus monkey. One thing I have been thinking about in reference to this is the 12 tribes of Israel. God didn’t want them to marry outside of the tribes. That speaks of blood to me. Isn’t it strange and RH- woman can’t carry a child if it is RH+? Could that be perhaps another way that God make it so the blood types of his chosen and others couldn’t mix? Maybe🤷🏼‍♀️ I know “science” has messed with that natural selection with a shot now, but it is an interesting idea. Also, considering how few RH- there are leads me to believe they are perhaps purposely being wiped out. If they have made it common knowledge that RH- are supposedly bad, it immediately makes me think there’s a reason they are pushing that lie.

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 08:26
To be reduced your heart and soul down to the ancestry of your blood which you inherited from your ancestors is something not any God Creator of all would judge the actions of my heart and soul for. I don't believe in a God that would judge and punish me for what my ancestors did. I don't judge anyone who does. I also know that the Holy Ghost that breaths life into me, is ether, not blood. My life in God, of God, and from God is aether. Do you want to know who is fascinated with blood and the material body? Evil people. John the Baptist said, King Harod, you can take my body. My Spirit will always belong to God. It was the Dark Priests of Egypt who placed curses on bloodlines of those who did not bow down to them, not God and if you believe the Creator of All would smite its own innocent children, you must have little love in your heart and do not know God at all. Remember, the Bible you are allowed to read was tampered with and hundreds of books are missing.

Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:31
Pretty Much everything Gene says has been my conclusion since 2014.

Look at the story of NOAH... Apparently Noah and Shem his eldest son carried The Demon Seed - Reptilian DNA: RHO Negative blood.

No scientist can determine where this blood type comes from!

Look in to the story of Jacob and Edom. God renamed Jacob and The Earth Israel.
All those offsprings from Jacob with the spirit of God are The Semites: God's Chosen People.

Edom means RED (for his red hair). It was the nickname of ESAU: Jacobs older who tried to kill Jacob cox their father gave the family fortune to Jacob.

Cos of God's protection, Edom swore for all Eternity to rid The Earth of Jacob's offsprings.
Hence why Edom with the Serpent Seed (RHO-) is known as THE CURSE SEED. All of Edom's offsprings are EDOMITES: God's sworn enemies.

His offsprings became The Cananites, The lost 12 Tribes of Dan?... and The Illuminati: Zionist Jews.

https://www.bibliotecapley...

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
13 June, 06:57
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

"perfect in his generations" mean fully human. God wouldn't have chosen a mixed-blood to perpetuate the Human Race, because there's growing archaeological proof the entire world was repopulated from Mount Ararat outward.

The problem could've been due to one or more of the wives of his sons, maybe even Noah's wife, but NOT Noah.

#Jesus_Is_Lord

I'm reading a fascinating book on the subject right now:

https://www.amazon.com/Dea...

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
13 June, 07:13
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
I think there is much generalizing here with the of RH - blood. Its orgination is unknown that much is true but everything else is speculation. I am RH - blood and I am a bible believing, Jesus loving Christian. Catorgizing everyone with RH - blood as being a Reptilian is silly.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
12 June, 02:24
No, this is genocide.