Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
Yes. Imagine a War where you have to choose between 80% death rate and 4-6% death rate. Q posted 4-6% will be lost forever. The reference was related to CV. The statements being made are accurate. The cells are attacked by the "Vaxx", which distorts and re-arranges all cells in the body. You know "GAIN OF FUNCTION".

Pine Tea is a legitimate defense to the VAXX.
A better defense is not to accept the VAXX since there are known Cures. Don't know how to make HCQ = Quinine at home, 5 oranges, 5 lemons in a pot after taking off the skins in 6 cups of water. simmer for 3 hours. Let stand for 2 hours. Glass Lid on the Pot, not metal.

Pour into jars. 2 tablespoons / day. Morning / Night.
08:48 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HoldTheLine in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
13 June, 10:47
In response Rick Baron to his Publication
Nana had the words Nettle Spots in one of my meditations from my visitors. Idk what that is good for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rick Baron @HoldTheLine
13 June, 10:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I wonder if Nana knows that Nettie Pots are used to clear out the sinuses and lungs. Usually for Hot Water. I wonder if we add the Quinine if we get a BETTER RESULT by taking the steam into the system via our Lungs. Faster delivery system than our intestines?

I'll check into that.