Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
13 June, 08:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I like Gene but that bit about the RH-, I feel was off. There is NO WAY RH- are all evil beings. Him saying that sent me into a great sadness, for someone who knows so much, how does he not understand this?Having been around many RH-, I can say that many of them are some of the most beautiful ppl I have ever met. Now I have met some bad ones too. But that is just like RH+ ppl. My belief is it is all about the heart and soul. I love what Altair says about the blood types..I have never heard that before and would LOVE to hear more about that.

When Gene said that, I heard a podcaster say they had to calm down a friend because the friend freaked out after hearing that...

I wish I understood what that was all about or how Gene came across that information but I just cant and dont believe it is true.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
I agree with you. Even the RH negative label makes it sound bad. When in actuality they just don’t have the added antigen D protein found in the rhesus monkey. One thing I have been thinking about in reference to this is the 12 tribes of Israel. God didn’t want them to marry outside of the tribes. That speaks of blood to me. Isn’t it strange and RH- woman can’t carry a child if it is RH+? Could that be perhaps another way that God make it so the blood types of his chosen and others couldn’t mix? Maybe🤷🏼‍♀️ I know “science” has messed with that natural selection with a shot now, but it is an interesting idea. Also, considering how few RH- there are leads me to believe they are perhaps purposely being wiped out. If they have made it common knowledge that RH- are supposedly bad, it immediately makes me think there’s a reason they are pushing that lie.
09:34 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHolder113 in this post can reply
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
13 June, 11:08
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Yeah, I agree with you. An RH- woman supposedly can carry a positive baby as the first child but the baby will be born blue..literally. The rhogam shot keeps the RH- blood from attacking a RH+ fetus also if the mom is - and somehow the upon delivery the baby bleeds inside the mom-the mom from my understanding can die...strange thing this blood stuff. It is fascinating and a rabbit hole I have been chasing and never able to quite find.....