Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
12 June, 02:31
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Pretty Much everything Gene says has been my conclusion since 2014.

Look at the story of NOAH... Apparently Noah and Shem his eldest son carried The Demon Seed - Reptilian DNA: RHO Negative blood.

No scientist can determine where this blood type comes from!

Look in to the story of Jacob and Edom. God renamed Jacob and The Earth Israel.
All those offsprings from Jacob with the spirit of God are The Semites: God's Chosen People.

Edom means RED (for his red hair). It was the nickname of ESAU: Jacobs older who tried to kill Jacob cox their father gave the family fortune to Jacob.

Cos of God's protection, Edom swore for all Eternity to rid The Earth of Jacob's offsprings.
Hence why Edom with the Serpent Seed (RHO-) is known as THE CURSE SEED. All of Edom's offsprings are EDOMITES: God's sworn enemies.

His offsprings became The Cananites, The lost 12 Tribes of Dan?... and The Illuminati: Zionist Jews.

https://www.bibliotecapley...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
I think there is much generalizing here with the of RH - blood. Its orgination is unknown that much is true but everything else is speculation. I am RH - blood and I am a bible believing, Jesus loving Christian. Catorgizing everyone with RH - blood as being a Reptilian is silly.
07:13 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sadiemaya1 in this post can reply
13 June, 10:31
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Just to clarify all I have written: It's all 100% SPECULATION.
There is NO hard evidence.... to my satisfaction...
We are sharing our brainstorming and what we have come across...

The fact remains: NO one knows where RHO- negative blood comes from.

13 June, 10:38
Why is The REPTILIAN BRAIN (The R-Complex) within our brain named so? How did it evolve in to being?

https://psychology.wikia.o...

Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
14 June, 05:56
Exactly, so many unanswered questions. And at the same time, I have read in a few different places the elite families have a larger than normal percentage of RH - blood.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 10:18
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
I am A- and I guess that qualifies as RH ... so simply generalizing is a non-productive sport. God knows His own and His own will always be taken care of no matter what may come.