Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phyllis Diller @PhyllisDiller
I like Gene but that bit about the RH-, I feel was off. There is NO WAY RH- are all evil beings. Him saying that sent me into a great sadness, for someone who knows so much, how does he not understand this?Having been around many RH-, I can say that many of them are some of the most beautiful ppl I have ever met. Now I have met some bad ones too. But that is just like RH+ ppl. My belief is it is all about the heart and soul. I love what Altair says about the blood types..I have never heard that before and would LOVE to hear more about that.

When Gene said that, I heard a podcaster say they had to calm down a friend because the friend freaked out after hearing that...

I wish I understood what that was all about or how Gene came across that information but I just cant and dont believe it is true.....
08:47 AM - Jun 13, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PhyllisDiller in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
13 June, 09:34
In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication
I agree with you. Even the RH negative label makes it sound bad. When in actuality they just don’t have the added antigen D protein found in the rhesus monkey. One thing I have been thinking about in reference to this is the 12 tribes of Israel. God didn’t want them to marry outside of the tribes. That speaks of blood to me. Isn’t it strange and RH- woman can’t carry a child if it is RH+? Could that be perhaps another way that God make it so the blood types of his chosen and others couldn’t mix? Maybe🤷🏼‍♀️ I know “science” has messed with that natural selection with a shot now, but it is an interesting idea. Also, considering how few RH- there are leads me to believe they are perhaps purposely being wiped out. If they have made it common knowledge that RH- are supposedly bad, it immediately makes me think there’s a reason they are pushing that lie.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 June, 11:08
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Yeah, I agree with you. An RH- woman supposedly can carry a positive baby as the first child but the baby will be born blue..literally. The rhogam shot keeps the RH- blood from attacking a RH+ fetus also if the mom is - and somehow the upon delivery the baby bleeds inside the mom-the mom from my understanding can die...strange thing this blood stuff. It is fascinating and a rabbit hole I have been chasing and never able to quite find.....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 June, 09:19
1 MORE THING: O NEG BLOOD MEANS YOU CAN DONATE TO ANYONE BECAUSE ANYONE CAN TAKE THAT BLOOD. SO THAT IN ITSELF IS SELF-SACRIFIC8ING, AND NOT EVEIL. TO BE ABLE TO DO GOODNESS TO MANKIND BY BLOOD TYPE. SO THAT IS NOT EVEL. IT IS GOODNESS AND LIGHT.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
13 June, 09:17
GENE IS WRONG. IT IS PSYOP FOR HIM TO SAY THAT. JUST ANOTHER WAY TO DIVIDE PEOPLE BY BLOOD TYPE. GOD MADE US ALL IN HIS CREATION OF LIFE, AND WE ARE ALL GOD'S PEOPLE. IF GENE CANNOT SEE THAT, THEN HE NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE BIBLE AND READ GENESIS AGAIN. AND JESUS DIED FOR US ALL, SO THAT WE COULD CAST OUT ANY ORIGINAL SIN BY JESUS DYING ON THE CROSS FOR US ALL, AND FOR US TO ALL KNOW WE ARE ALL LOVED BY GOD. WE ARE ALL GOD'S CHILDREN. NO DIVISION IN THAT. SO SCREW ANY LIES THAT SAY THIS IS WRONG.

GENE IS WRONG. HIS DECODE IS WRONG. HIS INTEL IS WRONG. THIS IS TOTAL COMMON SENSE. USE YOUR GUT AND THIRD EYE: WHY WOULD GOD CREATE ANYONE IN HIS LIKENESS THAT WAS NOT ABLE TO HAVE FREE WILL AND MAKE CHOICES? THAT IS HOW YOUCSHOOSE TO BE LIGHT OR CHOOSE THE DARKNESS. I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT BLOOD TYPE DENOTES IF SOMEONE IS ROSEMARY'S BABY OR NOT. IT IS MORE ENVIRONMENT AND CHOICE, AND NOT YOUR BLOOD TYPE.

13 June, 11:15
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
TY. You know I sat down after I heard him in that podcast and my mind was racing but my heart told me, nooo, Jesus died for everyone and all who believe will have everlasting life. Then my mind cleared and I was calmer and decided you know, Jesus went out into the sinners and made converts and called them brothers and sisters. It's all about the love in your heart not the blood in your veins when it comes to dying......

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
13 June, 08:56
I am RH- on both sides of my family, both Parents and i know that is one of the reasons i am here right now raising th frequency of the earth. all it means is my lineage has been here a long long time, ancient ET DNA, karmic ties and balancing out what was done tto supress this world back in the day. here to free it now. some decided to be service to self and others like me learned from what happend here and have the knowledge to see the darkness and transmute it, educate others, shift into the higher vibration, and be service to others. Gene is missing a huge part of the story, the most important part.

13 June, 11:17
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
That is so beautiful. You are one very gifted person. I am so glad you are here on earth and on the side of good....