Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
To be reduced your heart and soul down to the ancestry of your blood which you inherited from your ancestors is something not any God Creator of all would judge the actions of my heart and soul for. I don't believe in a God that would judge and punish me for what my ancestors did. I don't judge anyone who does. I also know that the Holy Ghost that breaths life into me, is ether, not blood. My life in God, of God, and from God is aether. Do you want to know who is fascinated with blood and the material body? Evil people. John the Baptist said, King Harod, you can take my body. My Spirit will always belong to God. It was the Dark Priests of Egypt who placed curses on bloodlines of those who did not bow down to them, not God and if you believe the Creator of All would smite its own innocent children, you must have little love in your heart and do not know God at all. Remember, the Bible you are allowed to read was tampered with and hundreds of books are missing.
08:26 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Alcyone 777, click on at the bottom under it