Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 02:08
Anyone else have eyes oh these things?

Gene Decode says this is mostly clearing the chaff from the wheat, clearing the predominately humanity bloodline. Cain's, from the predominately human bloodline, Abel's.

https://anonup.com/upload/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ministry For Truth @JAKE_TRAN
Pretty Much everything Gene says has been my conclusion since 2014.

Look at the story of NOAH... Apparently Noah and Shem his eldest son carried The Demon Seed - Reptilian DNA: RHO Negative blood.

No scientist can determine where this blood type comes from!

Look in to the story of Jacob and Edom. God renamed Jacob and The Earth Israel.
All those offsprings from Jacob with the spirit of God are The Semites: God's Chosen People.

Edom means RED (for his red hair). It was the nickname of ESAU: Jacobs older who tried to kill Jacob cox their father gave the family fortune to Jacob.

Cos of God's protection, Edom swore for all Eternity to rid The Earth of Jacob's offsprings.
Hence why Edom with the Serpent Seed (RHO-) is known as THE CURSE SEED. All of Edom's offsprings are EDOMITES: God's sworn enemies.

His offsprings became The Cananites, The lost 12 Tribes of Dan?... and The Illuminati: Zionist Jews.

https://www.bibliotecapley...
02:31 PM - Jun 12, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JAKE_TRAN in this post can reply
Sadieandmaya1 Patriot @Sadiemaya1
13 June, 07:13
In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication
I think there is much generalizing here with the of RH - blood. Its orgination is unknown that much is true but everything else is speculation. I am RH - blood and I am a bible believing, Jesus loving Christian. Catorgizing everyone with RH - blood as being a Reptilian is silly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 June, 10:18
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
I am A- and I guess that qualifies as RH ... so simply generalizing is a non-productive sport. God knows His own and His own will always be taken care of no matter what may come.

13 June, 10:31
In response Sadieandmaya1 Patriot to her Publication
Just to clarify all I have written: It's all 100% SPECULATION.
There is NO hard evidence.... to my satisfaction...
We are sharing our brainstorming and what we have come across...

The fact remains: NO one knows where RHO- negative blood comes from.

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
13 June, 06:57
Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

"perfect in his generations" mean fully human. God wouldn't have chosen a mixed-blood to perpetuate the Human Race, because there's growing archaeological proof the entire world was repopulated from Mount Ararat outward.

The problem could've been due to one or more of the wives of his sons, maybe even Noah's wife, but NOT Noah.

#Jesus_Is_Lord

I'm reading a fascinating book on the subject right now:

https://www.amazon.com/Dea...

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
13 June, 06:34
CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW HUH? CAN YOU?

THIS IS NOT "SKINTONE"

WE ARE IN A FUCKING WAR ON BLOODLINES!

NO ONE KNOWS THE BLOODLINE OF SOMEONE STANDING NEXT TO YOU BUT YOU CAN KNOW THEM BY THEIR FRUITS

DO THEY LIE? CHEAT? STEAL/ KILL? MURDER? ARE THEY, CRIMINALS?

THERE IS NO JUDGEMENT WITH GOD

BUT YOU CAN BET YOUR LAST PENNY THAT THOSE KIND OF MANKIND/BEINGS ARE NOT FULLY HUMAN AND THEY ARE MORE SATANIC DNA

(HOLDING HANDS AND SINGING ABOUT RAINBOWS AND BUTTERFLIES WILL N-O-T CHANGE THEM!) THIS WAR IS EONS OLD! HAPPENING ALL OVER THE COSMOS

WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS OF ENDTIME MADNESS AND THEY CANNOT STAND THE HIGH ENERGY FROM THE GODLY LIGHT IN OUR EVOLVING WORLD!

SOON THE DEMON SEED WILL BE SO VISIBLE NEARLY ANYONE WILL KNOW WHAT THEY ARE

REMEMBER TO USE YOUR POWERS- WE ARE THE BEARERS OF LIGHT DO NOT FEAR THESE DEMONS! CAST THEM OUT AS JESUS DID!

TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
13 June, 06:41
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
You would get 100X the repost if you left out the curse words. I’m not faulting you as its good infor ,but, a lot of people will not repost or acknowledge statements with profanity. Think about it as I know we are all agry that we have been lied to and now with the jabb many face death. Just giving you some advice from an old man. Good luck on our jouney of truth.

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
12 June, 06:00
Regarding Noah- The Bible tells us Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time. Not only that-but he was also the only follower of God left on Earth. Genesis 6:9 "Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God." -

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
12 June, 05:46
😘😇🙏💜Thank you so much for sharing. Much Love

12 June, 02:33
As for the cleaning of the reptilian Gene with vaccines: NO supporting evidence. Does not sound right...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 06:58

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
12 June, 07:17
When humans were created by God, the Elohim, the human angels, all blood was Rhesus negative. After the fall, after ET races Annunaki/Sirian manipulated DNA to create a slave race, by adding the Rhesus monkey gene. This buffered much of ones natural use of extra sensory perception and made them easier to come under the authrority of their oppressors, then to live under their otherwise natural inutive guidance and falcuties delivered from the God Source within. Not all human DNA was altered and there still is the recessive original Elohim-Gods natural human angel creation, gene code in the mix of about 10% of the population. Both fallen angels and Gods right hand angels activate this gene when their soul enters the womb, to give them an extra sensory advantage for doing good or evil. Jesus Christ was RH-neg. The vax is designed to ensure none of Gods Elohim can activate it, nor any ascending soul achieving mastery. They can better make faustain deals with all incoming souls then. More-