Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
I'm going heavy CGI on you because this movie can end in ways unthinkingable. I want you prepared. Know the movie portion is just that the movie. The reality is the military is now in control until the new elections. Just remember we were warned the ending isn't for everybody. For those who are awake and paying close attention you'll do just fine. But the ride may get bumpy.
02:19 AM - Jan 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
von trump @vontrump
27 January, 12:24
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
BUMPY U say? Hell they have already gassed my home from an osprey
& dumped some kind of liquid(50gal+) on my home from a copter over the past 7 years for posting truth. Even had my house tossed.
I'm past due on their demise, & now not sure I'll live to see it.
DO IT SOON, PLEASE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
26 January, 02:57
I wonder if the Tesla papers might have something to do with the screen play.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Clyde @Equisamor
26 January, 05:29
I'm very awake, but also very sad for the ppl who are still very asleep, even those who claim to be awake.

Lizana Stz @Lizana
25 January, 11:58
is this movie going to have Christ's return in it? so much of this movie already mirrors the scripture. It's like the script is divinely inspired. i know men (praying men) wrote much of it, but God is doing the actual writing. really cool. anyway, Trump pulling back the curtain looks like the return in the clouds

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
25 January, 08:04
Does CGI go both ways in this movie?

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
26 January, 02:52
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
I'm sure CGI can go both ways. Discernment is important these days for sure.

Finding Truth @FindingTruth
25 January, 07:26
No doubt it will be Biblical!! Yah Himself has pit His hand on the US Military ... they are protected and led by His High Command!
#BLGM #godwon #Peace #HeavenOnEarth

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
25 January, 01:38
💔💔After seeing your posts of gallows tribunal grandstands in front of the white house,... That is definitely the unthinkingable to me! Thank God for the military. Hoping that portion still might be CGI-but #WeThePeople can NEVER let this happen again. ❤️ Praying for all.

Having Fits @HavingFits
26 January, 07:20
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
omg! i missed that. Not sure if we will see the execusions. i do not want to. firing squad is a punishment for high treason. Not sure if that's the same for crimes against humanity which are horrid in this case.

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
25 January, 01:26
Ultimately, this is a Spiritual Battle we are in. I've had several thoughts about the phrase "The End Won't Be For Everyone". Is it possible that it's because not Everyone Will Be Here For The End?
I really think we are at the end of the age or time as we know it. God coming for His Children?😇❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
25 January, 07:32
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
What do you think about the idea that we stay, they go (ending for them not everyone) and it is 1000 year reign of Christ?

26 January, 02:54
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
I wonder too what the phrase; "The end won't be for everyone" means... you could start a new thread with just that. I'm sure there are many hypothesis out there... Praying for sure! Thanks for adding to this great discussion.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
25 January, 12:54
March 4, 2021, is so far away. We are waiting for some action to show the big reveal is on the horizon. We are hanging on for that each and every day.

Ragia HRH @HRH
25 January, 10:45
What kind of pumpy ?

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 January, 10:39
Right on, GE. Too many still DON'T QUESTION stuff that's out there!

Weiner / Biden laptops.
SCOTUS Chief Justice on Epstein flight logs.
Or ANY of the peeps on those flight logs.
That Covid is the flu and the CDC and WHO websites verify.
That masks don't protect you from anything.
That you can't catch a "virus" through the air.

All this is OUT THERE and no one QUESTIONS.

What will they do when the TRUTH about the Children, D.U.M.B.s, Wuhan and adrenochrome, sa*tanism, stolen banking/taxes money, etc. comes out?

Those who watch MSM don't INVESTIGATE or QUESTION.

Mind bl

Ragia HRH @HRH
25 January, 10:48
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I agree. they do not even want to losten. they have been brain washed to the extend they'd rather have a criminal president than POTUS. TRUMP IS POTUS. biden is just biden.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 10:00
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Well said!

Tired of Two Tiered Justice @Tired_of_2_Tiered_Justice
25 January, 10:29
So there will be another election? Wouldn't that be kind of hard to get candidates to screen, debate and decide on by then? I'm a die hard Trumper, but "new elections"? That would take months.... I kept hearing a rumor of INaguration date of March 4th for the actual winner of this past election.(TRUMP) March 4th, if i remember correctly was the original presidential inaguaration date, but was changed by like FDR i beleieve.

Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
25 January, 01:01
In response Tired of Two Tiered Justice to his Publication
you are spot on

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
25 January, 07:33
In response Tired of Two Tiered Justice to his Publication
Congress

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
25 January, 10:13
Alins are on deck

Only followers of this user (SpaceScreamer432) can see their posts

Lisa Dianne @LalaD1776
25 January, 12:28
In response Mach 432 to his Publication
Me too, it's not wearing well for me🐷

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 January, 10:03
In response Mach 432 to his Publication

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 January, 05:31
I'm rereading drops. listening to new (to me) podcasters to get another perspective on events. I have to laugh when I know something from you that they don't know. plan to contact them soon.
I've got dozens of photos of the inauguration to study & share. Learning, studying & paying closer attention. 🇺🇸💫

26 January, 02:56
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Me too, on the re-reading... It is reassuring on many but still confusing on others. I'm kinda new to all this though. So if you have information to share please do?! Hope you don't mind I followed so I can learn.

Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
25 January, 02:35
we got this!

we got this!

we got this!

we got this!

we got this!

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 02:30
🙏Wow I'm just so happy to of found ya'll. I felt orphaned in Twitter land until they sent me to twatmo. I held the line there as long as I could. Full of faith in God and the plan here.🙏

Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
25 January, 07:37
In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
Welcome.

26 January, 03:00
In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
Welcome to the neighborhood... it's a great place; you will fit right in. I'm suspended at twatter now too... they are desparate. Seems silly they are censoring people though especially since there are so many BETTER platforms to use instead. They are driving the nails into their own coffin.

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
25 January, 02:27
fully awake and ready for a wild ride

Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
25 January, 02:31
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
😂🤣😂

26 January, 03:02
In response Okram Ašatnar to his Publication
🤣😂🙃My sides are hurting watching this WILD ride!!! Thank YOU, I needed that laugh today!

Sovereign Soul @SovereignSoul
25 January, 02:24
Check out this fascinating CGI proof -- Ted Talk for mainstream folks, and funny enough, they use Obama, Bush, and other Baddies as examples - this one GOT ME!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

26 January, 03:15
In response Sovereign Soul to her Publication
Thank you, Soverign Soul... I had not seen that Ted... very informative.

26 January, 03:15
In response Sovereign Soul to her Publication
Thank you, Soverign Soul... I had not seen that Ted... very informative.

MAGA MANIAC @StormPatriot79
25 January, 02:24
How long can the Military have control with Insurrection Act? Does this Act have a time frame or can it continue until resolution?

Ragia HRH @HRH
25 January, 10:43
In response MAGA MANIAC to his Publication
until a new president is appointed.

26 January, 03:56
In response MAGA MANIAC to his Publication
That is a great question and I've researched but not found the answer yet. One possibility is if the proof of fraud in the election is presented then there would be a military recount of the ballots to provide a rightful Presidential selection. IF there needs to be another election then I'm not sure how that would work. If YOU find out any more details please share?!

Just Me... @Tnsfno20
25 January, 02:23
Do you happen to have a time frame. My son works in the oil and gas industry and was put on notice Friday that layoffs will start in March if things don't change regarding the pipeline deal.

Zack 1776 @Zack1776
25 January, 02:29
In response Just Me... to her Publication
i heard march or april is when trump is to be inaugurated God willing.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
25 January, 02:22
kinda like going airborne over a hill in the back of a jeep that dosent have cushions...still feel it today (damn that sgt)

Jo Ann Nugent @momma_jojo
25 January, 02:22
got duck tape and extra seat belts. I'm ready!

26 January, 03:58
In response Jo Ann Nugent to her Publication
HAHA... when I got married my husband said Duct tape fixes everything...