Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 02:19
I'm going heavy CGI on you because this movie can end in ways unthinkingable. I want you prepared. Know the movie portion is just that the movie. The reality is the military is now in control until the new elections. Just remember we were warned the ending isn't for everybody. For those who are awake and paying close attention you'll do just fine. But the ride may get bumpy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ’”After seeing your posts of gallows tribunal grandstands in front of the white house,... That is definitely the unthinkingable to me! Thank God for the military. Hoping that portion still might be CGI-but #WeThePeople can NEVER let this happen again. โค๏ธ Praying for all.
01:38 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by eelliott001 in this post can reply
Having Fits @HavingFits
26 January, 07:20
In response Erica Swenson Elliott to her Publication
omg! i missed that. Not sure if we will see the execusions. i do not want to. firing squad is a punishment for high treason. Not sure if that's the same for crimes against humanity which are horrid in this case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396