Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 02:19
I'm going heavy CGI on you because this movie can end in ways unthinkingable. I want you prepared. Know the movie portion is just that the movie. The reality is the military is now in control until the new elections. Just remember we were warned the ending isn't for everybody. For those who are awake and paying close attention you'll do just fine. But the ride may get bumpy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
25 January, 05:31
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I'm rereading drops. listening to new (to me) podcasters to get another perspective on events. I have to laugh when I know something from you that they don't know. plan to contact them soon.
I've got dozens of photos of the inauguration to study & share. Learning, studying & paying closer attention. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’«

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
Me too, on the re-reading... It is reassuring on many but still confusing on others. I'm kinda new to all this though. So if you have information to share please do?! Hope you don't mind I followed so I can learn.
02:56 PM - Jan 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by Praying4America in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
27 January, 01:02
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
of course follow! I'm not great with the drops for straight up decode, but I remember them and can refer back when I hear or read something that triggers the memory. start paying attention to movies & book references too. we've been told for years, we just didn't know it.

Seek The Truth @WL6202
27 January, 01:02
In response IAMPraying 4America to her Publication
We are just happy you pulled away from the herd and took the red pill. 'Don't let the sun go down on me.'