Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 02:19
I'm going heavy CGI on you because this movie can end in ways unthinkingable. I want you prepared. Know the movie portion is just that the movie. The reality is the military is now in control until the new elections. Just remember we were warned the ending isn't for everybody. For those who are awake and paying close attention you'll do just fine. But the ride may get bumpy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Warrior @Donna1111
Ultimately, this is a Spiritual Battle we are in. I've had several thoughts about the phrase "The End Won't Be For Everyone". Is it possible that it's because not Everyone Will Be Here For The End?
I really think we are at the end of the age or time as we know it. God coming for His Children?😇❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
01:26 PM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Donna1111 in this post can reply
IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
26 January, 02:54
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
I wonder too what the phrase; "The end won't be for everyone" means... you could start a new thread with just that. I'm sure there are many hypothesis out there... Praying for sure! Thanks for adding to this great discussion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Maker @Bornfree
25 January, 07:32
In response Divine Warrior to her Publication
What do you think about the idea that we stay, they go (ending for them not everyone) and it is 1000 year reign of Christ?

Divine Warrior @Donna1111
25 January, 09:21
In response Mrs Maker to her Publication
Yes, that's possible as well. Or maybe we go onto another timeline to the New Earth (1,000 Reign of Christ)and they remain here on this 3D Earth while we ascend to the 5D Earth.