Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
25 January, 02:19
I'm going heavy CGI on you because this movie can end in ways unthinkingable. I want you prepared. Know the movie portion is just that the movie. The reality is the military is now in control until the new elections. Just remember we were warned the ending isn't for everybody. For those who are awake and paying close attention you'll do just fine. But the ride may get bumpy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sheryl Light Warrior @Sherylhendrick9
🙏Wow I'm just so happy to of found ya'll. I felt orphaned in Twitter land until they sent me to twatmo. I held the line there as long as I could. Full of faith in God and the plan here.🙏
02:30 AM - Jan 25, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sherylhendrick9 in this post can reply
IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
26 January, 03:00
In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
Welcome to the neighborhood... it's a great place; you will fit right in. I'm suspended at twatter now too... they are desparate. Seems silly they are censoring people though especially since there are so many BETTER platforms to use instead. They are driving the nails into their own coffin.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florida Patriot @NJmomInFL
25 January, 07:37
In response Sheryl Light Warrior to her Publication
Welcome.

IAMPraying 4America @Praying4America
26 January, 03:01
In response Florida Patriot to her Publication
I love that you, Flpatriot, jumped right in to welcome another Patriot... how kind! Hope your day is blessed! We are heading to FL soon... please order up some nice weather for us? :)