Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”
02:22 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 April, 09:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
i believe Trump is using ‘vaccine’ in terms of a “shot “ to child traffickers worldwide . Covid is the search and arrest of the adrenchrome addicts - imo .
I would leave the actual vaccines alone - Covid has 99% survival rate - that vaccine is not evaluated by FDA and is for emergency use only and there are easy cures like HCQ , VitD and Zinc or invermectin .
The demand for Covid passports while demonstrating against Voter ID is laughable.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shaky Dolphin @ShakyDolphin
15 April, 11:44
At a Moderna site in Texas adverse reactions are caught on film. You have to wait in your vehicle for at least 15 minutes and honk if you need any medical assistance. This is literally “herding sheep to their own slaughter” Unbelievable and disturbing.

https://twitter.com/Anthea...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Renee Johnson @ReneeJay
13 April, 09:59
It's optics for one thing. Q told us things have double meaning. When Potus says "The Virus" He means satanism & the cabal. When he says "SHOTS or The Pfizer Vax" he means FISA will end the virus. Pfizer = FISA/ Virus= Cabal. The J&J vaccine and one other do not have the mRNA in them, they are poison but less dangerous than the pfizer and moderna ones. General Flynn and General McInerny both came out on video and said Do Not Take The Vaccines, They are a Bio- weapon. https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Freedom is all That matters @Direwolf
13 April, 07:56

Jon-paul Collins @Spartan300
13 April, 06:25
Things are going to start getting really tricky.
Its a trick!
Trust your own logical thinking
I formation warfare

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 06:15
FINALLY....A VOICE OF TRUTH!!!! I'M WITH YOU AND WE MUST TAKE UP ARMS AGAINST THIS EVIL CABAL AND DO SO RAPIDLY!!!! NO MORE DESTRUCTION OF OUR SOULS OR LIVES!

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 06:12
No one has an inside connection to ASK TRUMP why he would push this awful deadly vaccine upon us!!! WE are totally exposed to EVIL now and with NO ONE to protect us!!! NO ONE!!!

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
15 April, 09:19
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
We have God and ourselves and the Constitution on our side .
Remember 80M people voted for Trump. How can they demand a Covid passport while complaining about Voter ID .
Its ridiculous. The question is will be will people stop supporting the Corporations who are involved in this farce and will we use our money to support small business and corporations ( and Politicians) who support the Constitution on a local and national level. Put our Money where our mouth is , cos Money talks😜

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 06:10
What is TRUMP up to now? We ALL know how dangerous these untested vaccines are and it's extremely disturbing that TRUMP has taken all this effort to PROMOTE them!

Have Faith @Who_can_we_trust
13 April, 10:07
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Discernment

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 April, 05:55
The good part is now people know for damn certain what they have put into vaccines over the years!
No more denying it!
I really do not think they expected President Trump to promote them!
People are now aware more than ever what was done with vaccines.

Happy Days @Sun2516
13 April, 05:31
This is BS.
Some of us have horrific experiences with vaccines.
We cannot trust what president Trump says because of him promoting vaccines.
Now some quote George News like it is the bible.
How are we suppose to know what the hell is true?
This is something we are all dealing with!
People are yes on mask and No!
My question is why are vaccines being pushed on us?
The Biden administration has season on diseases coming to America with our open Southern Border!
I am sure President Trump has reasons for his words but I do not agree with constant lies.

Roxy Kwy @Birddog347
13 April, 05:28
Why not let this whole thing play out, then if you want a vaccine go for it. Personally I don’t want any drug, vaccine .

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 April, 05:22
Johnson and Johnson lost a lawsuit wherin it was found that one of their products... specifically baby powder... that most use on their children... causes cancer. This is what we know about... what do we not know about? We are supposed to believe that the same people who are guilty of knowingly selling a product that causes cancer related health issues.... now cares deeply about humanity... and wants to save us with the vaccine? Wake up. Stop with the codes and double meaning. We are being led deeper and deeper down the path of no return. At some point it will be to late. The push for vaccine cards or digital identification is being exposed day by day while we pretend all is well. It is not. The sovereignty of this country is not dependant on Q or white hats nor the military. Whether we continue to be a "free" nation is dependant on the collective voice of the people demanding the removal of those who hold power in the current political establishment.

ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
13 April, 05:29
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
This is why I believe that the "movement" that I followed diligently was rather is a psyop. We did nothing while the plot to remove our rights and liberties were slowly erroding because we were told "trust the plan" ... "nothing can stop what is coming". This is not about lack of faith as some accuse. I started to do my research... and I realized... that we are being deceived. This entire situation is to do 2 things... whether you follow Q/Trump and believe in Nesara Gesara or you choose to follow Biden/Globalist/Bankers... to being the globe under one digitized currency... and to destroy the current system as we know it... and usher in a New World system... to lead humanity under a global one world government... to what Scripture refers to as the beast system. Interestingly those who I followed ie 17commentary blocked me when I started doing the very thing they told us to do... research... why? It goes against their narrative. Sound familiar? WAKE UP CHRISTIANS! PLEASE WAKE UP!

lydia cowlyn @lydia_44
13 April, 04:33
I thought this vax had just been halted from use in Europe for blood clotting dangers , like the otherrs!!

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
13 April, 04:20
Take away the J & J and all you have left are the mRNA vaccines...

That's what [they] want.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
13 April, 04:09
We must use a little logic and a lot of faith in Trump because this IS the END GAME.

J&J is the company most likely to be under full Patriot control, with the least harmful vaccine.

Thus the effort to discredit it.

It's possible that none of the covid vaccines will cause the harm speculated at. I said possible.

ALL vaccines are harmful to some degree, but not to the degree being pushed, and not for most people.

Scare stories about vaccine harm play into the deep state agenda to continue lockdowns and to manufacture fear/consent.

That tells me there's something wrong.

Now contrast with what Trump has said MANY times and MAKE A DECISION whether to trust his motives, or not.

We don't have to take the vax. Let others do so that want to.

I've spoken to many that have taken it, and you CANNOT change their mind.

They've literally been weaponized through years of indoctrination and propaganda.

They'd be more of a problem for the rest of us if they didn't take i

Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
13 April, 04:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Agreed. I personally would never take the vaccine. But strangely I know at least 10 around me who have taken it and NOT ONE had any adverse reaction. No one seems to have personal connections to anyone with adverse reactions either?

Plus DJT is promoting it... so hopefully all are under patriot control and this is more MSM fookery.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 April, 03:44
The only thing I can say about this is that he is SPECIFYING the JOHNSON & JOHNSON vaccines (which are probably HCQ). There has also been suggestion that "Johnson" refers to "John's SON, (JFK's son, John). One last thought for those who are given pause by Trump's remarks about the vaccines being great (in general, not specifically as he is actually meaning): those who hate Trump will do exactly OPPOSITE of what he says to do. Those who love Trump either know the code or, as in your case, be given pause.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 April, 04:12
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
A friend of mine took the J and J and got very sick. I dont trust them either and have no clue why Trump is pushing this one.

Letras Sept @letrassept
13 April, 04:41
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I Agree & they will do opposite of what he says...

karen hennigar @zeffwood
13 April, 03:42
DJT said early on that HCQ was both a cure and vaccine for CV.

13 April, 04:13
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Trump got the Regeneron injections........he said he would push it and it would be free to all.

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 06:20
In response karen hennigar to her Publication
Yes however, nothing ever came of that did it?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 April, 03:26
Gen Flynn Gen McInerney tell all!!

MUST LISTEN _ AUDIT IN AZ / VACCINE IS WEAPONIZED

https://rumble.com/vfmjhh-...

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 06:33
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
So glad to hear that at the state level they are securing FUTURE elections however, that does NOTHING to bring back the steal of this past election and I for one am not interested in any future elections...DO SOMETHING to REMOVE this ADMIN from this OFFICE

Truth Finderme @Truthfinderme
13 April, 03:20
There’s got to be something to this. There has to be a strategy of some sort or something. why would he keep pushing this. My question is did Flynn get it? Juan? Lin? His closest allies? I just don’t get this.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
13 April, 03:03
I continue to trust my Highest inner knowing!!!
NEVER a vaccine!
Besides, Trump is an anti-vaxxer!

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
13 April, 02:51
not only am I protected by God almighty,
but I'm also immune, how about that...so no I see no need to vAX my superb 'herd' immunity.

Brandon Callanan @Call_Michael_B
13 April, 02:49
vaccine is the red pill. not mandatory meaning no ebs. pats in control. big rain drops last few weeks. patriot double speak. vaccine was made under his govt control. antiviral cocktail most likely. you think while he was in power he lets them create a dna altering vax? come on man. not a chance. trust the plan. hold the line. wga.

Michael Meadows @Death2theDeepState
13 April, 03:04
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
yeah no, he did allow that RNA vaxx to be unleashed on the world. why? who knows. trust no man.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
13 April, 09:17
In response Brandon Callanan to his Publication
I just talked to a friend who lost three seniors to the vax. In Canada, they are not safe.

TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER @TruthLight
13 April, 02:45
I pulled this from another post.

13 April, 03:43
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
This is what Gen Flynn recommend
WEAPONIZED VACCINE - RECOMMENDED BY GEN FLYNN

All documented and programed - called SPARS - SET UP BT CABAL

https://www.infowars.com/p...

Followyourheart 777 @Followyourheart777
14 April, 05:23
In response TRUTH & LIGHT SEEKER to her Publication
I have been thinking about repairing any damage with med beds... it is a difficult choice to make because there are people dying also, but it is the better option of the two.

Jody Donohue @Jody
13 April, 02:39
What if J&J is a placebo or hcq? The Ds would put out stories of bad reactions and such to deter folks. All the while promoting the bad ones. President Trump knows there are people out there mentally fixated on getting the vax. Bottom line is eradicating the china virus, without scaring the shit out of them worst. He’s not my President and I look both ways before crossing a one way street..but I trust him. This is only one side of the coin. Discern. 🙏

13 April, 03:27
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

13 April, 04:17
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
He's not your President? WHAT?

Selah 321 @Selah
13 April, 02:36
Seems like with Trump announces something is important, it puts a halt to if happening...maybe that is his plan...boomerang...

North *** @Northstar
13 April, 02:36
God made us perfect my friend! 3

Kittenblu .... @ChristineV
13 April, 02:33
Honestly,Im don't know WTF to think about this.😳 I'm trusting common sense and my gut instinct, I will still refuse the vaccine because I don't need it for a virus with a 99% recovery rate that Im not afraid to catch.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
13 April, 02:42
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication
That's how I'm thinking on this. I don't get the enthusiastic endorsement.

13 April, 03:29
In response Kittenblu .... to his Publication

Cynthia Gil.......... @CG01
13 April, 02:32
So confused by this statement.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 02:32
maybe because the china virus doesn’t exist. Maybe it did one time. But y’all do know this is the regular cold and flu right? Y’all do know that there’s no way to even know that you have a virus or anything else wrong with you with these test right? I said so from the very beginning when they announced what the test was looking for. In the very beginning of this plan Demic. Probably reverse psychology sprinkled in there as well. He didn’t get it did he? No he received treatment from what I understand

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 02:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
It’s just to prove as well, he’s damned if he do and he’s damned if he don’t. End of story. You’re not gonna hear a damn Libtard say yes, Trump is right follow his directions. Not gonna happen

Annie D-W @Annie172123
13 April, 02:29
We are in WW3. Follow your instincts.
#GodWins