Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 April, 02:22
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
We must use a little logic and a lot of faith in Trump because this IS the END GAME.

J&J is the company most likely to be under full Patriot control, with the least harmful vaccine.

Thus the effort to discredit it.

It's possible that none of the covid vaccines will cause the harm speculated at. I said possible.

ALL vaccines are harmful to some degree, but not to the degree being pushed, and not for most people.

Scare stories about vaccine harm play into the deep state agenda to continue lockdowns and to manufacture fear/consent.

That tells me there's something wrong.

Now contrast with what Trump has said MANY times and MAKE A DECISION whether to trust his motives, or not.

We don't have to take the vax. Let others do so that want to.

I've spoken to many that have taken it, and you CANNOT change their mind.

They've literally been weaponized through years of indoctrination and propaganda.

They'd be more of a problem for the rest of us if they didn't take i
04:09 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp @DarktoLight2021
13 April, 04:44
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Agreed. I personally would never take the vaccine. But strangely I know at least 10 around me who have taken it and NOT ONE had any adverse reaction. No one seems to have personal connections to anyone with adverse reactions either?

Plus DJT is promoting it... so hopefully all are under patriot control and this is more MSM fookery.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
13 April, 04:45
In response Canadian Patriot Drain the Swamp to her Publication
💯