Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 April, 02:22
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
Johnson and Johnson lost a lawsuit wherin it was found that one of their products... specifically baby powder... that most use on their children... causes cancer. This is what we know about... what do we not know about? We are supposed to believe that the same people who are guilty of knowingly selling a product that causes cancer related health issues.... now cares deeply about humanity... and wants to save us with the vaccine? Wake up. Stop with the codes and double meaning. We are being led deeper and deeper down the path of no return. At some point it will be to late. The push for vaccine cards or digital identification is being exposed day by day while we pretend all is well. It is not. The sovereignty of this country is not dependant on Q or white hats nor the military. Whether we continue to be a "free" nation is dependant on the collective voice of the people demanding the removal of those who hold power in the current political establishment.
05:22 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ConcernvatiViews in this post can reply
13 April, 05:29
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication
This is why I believe that the "movement" that I followed diligently was rather is a psyop. We did nothing while the plot to remove our rights and liberties were slowly erroding because we were told "trust the plan" ... "nothing can stop what is coming". This is not about lack of faith as some accuse. I started to do my research... and I realized... that we are being deceived. This entire situation is to do 2 things... whether you follow Q/Trump and believe in Nesara Gesara or you choose to follow Biden/Globalist/Bankers... to being the globe under one digitized currency... and to destroy the current system as we know it... and usher in a New World system... to lead humanity under a global one world government... to what Scripture refers to as the beast system. Interestingly those who I followed ie 17commentary blocked me when I started doing the very thing they told us to do... research... why? It goes against their narrative. Sound familiar? WAKE UP CHRISTIANS! PLEASE WAKE UP!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
13 April, 05:34
In response ConcernvatiViews to his Publication