Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 April, 02:22
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 April, 03:26
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Gen Flynn Gen McInerney tell all!!

MUST LISTEN _ AUDIT IN AZ / VACCINE IS WEAPONIZED

https://rumble.com/vfmjhh-...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
So glad to hear that at the state level they are securing FUTURE elections however, that does NOTHING to bring back the steal of this past election and I for one am not interested in any future elections...DO SOMETHING to REMOVE this ADMIN from this OFFICE
06:33 PM - Apr 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GentryRose in this post can reply
13 April, 06:53
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
WEAPONIZED VACCINE
Alec Jones - video - RECOMMENDED BY GEN FLYNN

All documented and programed - called SPARS - SET UP By the Billionaire Club = who lives / who matters?

https://www.infowars.com/p...

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
13 April, 08:16
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
They can't do it again if they are DEAD!!!!! OMG...KILL THE BEASTS!

13 April, 06:50
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
Who should do something to remove this admin?

If the people cower they will continue their practices. If I speak up alone I am mistreated in a sea of silence.

The people that speak out who want change must org their own communities, go to the PTA meeting, speak out there, go to the School Board meetings, elect town council leadership of your own choosing, respond to school policies, run for State and Fed govt.s offices to represent American values, occupy the spotlight to boycott bad actors of big business.

Trump is but one man, he is doing all he can.