Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 April, 02:22
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
The only thing I can say about this is that he is SPECIFYING the JOHNSON & JOHNSON vaccines (which are probably HCQ). There has also been suggestion that "Johnson" refers to "John's SON, (JFK's son, John). One last thought for those who are given pause by Trump's remarks about the vaccines being great (in general, not specifically as he is actually meaning): those who hate Trump will do exactly OPPOSITE of what he says to do. Those who love Trump either know the code or, as in your case, be given pause.
03:44 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Jan_Jackson in this post can reply
Letras Sept @letrassept
13 April, 04:41
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
I Agree & they will do opposite of what he says...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
13 April, 04:12
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication
A friend of mine took the J and J and got very sick. I dont trust them either and have no clue why Trump is pushing this one.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
13 April, 04:14
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I don't know. All I can do is speculate.