Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
13 April, 02:22
Not planning on getting a Covid-19 vaccination, but gotta admit Trump’s message is giving me pause.

“The only way we defeat the China Virus is with our great vaccines!”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
maybe because the china virus doesn’t exist. Maybe it did one time. But y’all do know this is the regular cold and flu right? Y’all do know that there’s no way to even know that you have a virus or anything else wrong with you with these test right? I said so from the very beginning when they announced what the test was looking for. In the very beginning of this plan Demic. Probably reverse psychology sprinkled in there as well. He didn’t get it did he? No he received treatment from what I understand
02:32 PM - Apr 13, 2021
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 02:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
It’s just to prove as well, he’s damned if he do and he’s damned if he don’t. End of story. You’re not gonna hear a damn Libtard say yes, Trump is right follow his directions. Not gonna happen

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 April, 02:34
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Remember Melania’s speech that was the exact speech uttered by big Mike Obama? Same words, entirely different response. It’s not rocket science at this point