Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.
05:58 PM - Apr 03, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Belinda Kaysac @BelindaBell
09 December, 02:54
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nikola Tesla came from my country.. he is the biggest genius of the 20th century! Globalists it’s stole from him and killed him

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 April, 11:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
07 October, 07:13
As a former math teacher (whose birthday is 6/3/63) I’ve been obsessed with 369 for years.
Lesson 1: https://youtu.be/YnMFQFDhy...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
07 October, 08:12
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
369 is an amazing numerology design i even have an understanding to what it means. 9 is the number which is your 3rd eye gods consciousness the universe i can even break 369 down many times and it will always end up at nine

very interesting give it a try yourself you will see hwat goes around comes around 369 is YIN and YAN or KARMIC force which ever way you want to look at it

michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
07 October, 06:33
i was thinking like way back...

Sharon Evans @Anon31
15 August, 06:42
please answer me this?!? Is President Donald J Trump and Julian Assange cousins? I would say likely but so gar no confirmation.

Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
16 May, 07:49
JFK to 911-Everything Is A Rich Man's Trick(Full Movie) - YouTube

If this doesn't wake you up, then probably best stay asleep. A Tour De Force history lesson like no other and one you won't get in school.Although I don't ag...

John Washington @KeysMarg
15 April, 07:50
Neg, King James had a Visit in 1603..
Wink

Jason Lowden @Jason_lowden1776
12 April, 02:57
Marconi and Tesla thiers a old story De Loa indies south american jungle. Marconi and Telsa faked thier dearh and fighting againt new world order cant confirm if its true. read about ut 20 years ago

Only followers of this user (mikesmom37) can see their posts

Jesus Mendiola Morales @Iesus
07 April, 01:24
While the supress tecnologies and hide patents have been oculted by the Elites and dangerous factions like for example the patents of Nicholas Tesla, Jhon Trump gaves acces to this knowledge to his nephew Donald Trump. It will be wonderfol when the beam of death will fall under builds of the Cabal and other clowns but also bether is or will be when The free energie, the unlimited energie start to work around the world, or when nesara an gesara will be seen for the world only for say a few great examples of the great work thah have been made Trump together with Q, the White Hats, The alliance, the disclosers as are the alternative media, the patriots and more members of this great team obviously the most important God and the spiruatility.

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
07 April, 09:36
Well Set started to experiment on Mankind..and a war started long long ago..

Grace Universal Trust Fall @universaltrustfall
07 April, 08:34
❤️

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
07 April, 12:48
And before that David, Moses and Noah
I included Nikola in my music video version of your tweet.
https://rumble.com/vfchqn-...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 April, 11:18
agreed! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 April, 05:08
I can't wait to understand more . . . it is so confusing to me.

Razz Matazz @RLH10
05 April, 12:48
Look at the similarities here, Mr. Ghost. ❤️ 😘

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 April, 08:13
In response Razz Matazz to her Publication
All three look alike

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
05 April, 09:30
wakeupkiwi.com TESLA....

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 April, 10:05
started with the Dimedici family profiting off crusades

Having Fits @HavingFits
04 April, 06:04
Thank you with all that I have followed you I am ashamed to say I did not connect those dots until now.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
04 April, 03:47
george bush killed tesla. change my mind. read first 150 tesla files and let me know thoughts. he was the last to see tesla before he got chest pain and passed.

Jennifer Brown @WhoDat72
30 January, 06:02
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
wherecan we find those Teala files, or any other research? Now im curious

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
04 April, 10:38
Back to The Future, Circling Back ???
G4038

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 10:38
Nikola tesla. Why did Tesla say that 3,6,9 was the key to the universe? - YouTube

Visit us!!! Think less, Live more. www.goodvibez.netVisit us: https://www.facebook.com/Good-Vibez-915613645162744/?ref=hlWhy did Tesla say that 3,6,9 was the...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
04 April, 07:02
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
huh, even I can understand that. not tought as far as any school i ever went to

... ... @Trader_Kev
04 April, 09:29
Spot On.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
04 April, 09:11

Having Fits @HavingFits
04 April, 06:06
In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication
Oh 💩! I am American but I was going to do my bra and swim line in metrics because it goes to smaller increments....scrap that plan.Back to decimals. Thanks for the post.

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
04 April, 08:49
@ghostezra
Makes sense. John G Trump was given Tesla’s work after the Cabal killed him. John G Trump mastered time travel, that is how Elvis Presley and DJT became cousins. My question is who is John Titor? I’m guessing Barron Trump is a time traveler and may be John Titor? (3 pics)

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 05:51
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
so patrick who is said to of died as a newborn isnt dead and stated trump and elvis are first cousins and his dead brother who isnt dead is jfk jr.............weird
never heard prescott was an accountant
elvis sang and danced....whats he go to do with anything
there is a john g and tesla connection agreed
Trump looks like General Patton to me
i could picture george being shitty kid though lol

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 06:04
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
anyone find it odd jackie was married to a kennedy and an onassis 2 of the 13 supposed satanic bloodlines...i mean what are the odds. Oh and im not saying you cant turn good if you have these names just pointing it out

Deb Kraft @DKraftT1
04 April, 08:21
I love Tesla!

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
04 April, 09:11
In response Deb Kraft to his Publication

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 April, 02:19
Nana would seriously go back farther, back to Cain and Abel!

There is a war going on here that is older than Tesla.

Happy Days @Sun2516
04 April, 09:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Preach
It is Sonday
Easter and everything

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 April, 10:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Right you are sister, its all good vs evil - don't miss today's tuning.

Be sure to join the masterclass LIVE HERE:

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
DAVID SEREDA - GLOBAL FREQUENCY ACTIVATION EVENT - YouTube

claim your free frequency generator by registering your email at https://sachastone.com

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
04 April, 02:10
72 days from Easter...just sayin..... 17 of course!

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
04 April, 01:04
I know the free energy, tesla coils were started by him....also interesting that he is not acknowledged in the school system. Interesting about the likelihood of "the plan" starting out with him. Makes sense since the takedown of the cabal would require a longer time frame than 60 years. I believe that Tesla was connected to off planet intelligence/life.

Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
04 April, 09:14
In response Diana Zybala to her Publication
Ive come across government archives stating he certainly wasn't Earthly.
Try Venusian.

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
04 April, 12:36
Someone just sent this to me, anything you can tell us @GhostEzra about this?