Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:58
Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
04 April, 01:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I know the free energy, tesla coils were started by him....also interesting that he is not acknowledged in the school system. Interesting about the likelihood of "the plan" starting out with him. Makes sense since the takedown of the cabal would require a longer time frame than 60 years. I believe that Tesla was connected to off planet intelligence/life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vita et Lux @eastsidethirdeye
Ive come across government archives stating he certainly wasn't Earthly.
Try Venusian.
09:14 AM - Apr 04, 2021
In response Diana Zybala to her Publication
Only people mentioned by eastsidethirdeye in this post can reply
Breezy Anne34 @Breezy_Anne34
05 April, 04:36
In response Vita et Lux to his Publication
πŸ™‚Yes you are correct. Tesla is from VENUS, he was sent here to earth to study the DS. There are plenty of Starseeds, Indigos, PleiadIans, etc here on earth. I'm super excited we are ascending to 4D and then 5D. 😊

Diana Zybala @heylaheyla
04 April, 07:25
In response Vita et Lux to his Publication
Just like Valiant Thor?