Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
03 April, 05:58
Many believe it all started with JFK. It started long before with Tesla.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
04 April, 08:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
@ghostezra
Makes sense. John G Trump was given Tesla’s work after the Cabal killed him. John G Trump mastered time travel, that is how Elvis Presley and DJT became cousins. My question is who is John Titor? I’m guessing Barron Trump is a time traveler and may be John Titor? (3 pics)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
so patrick who is said to of died as a newborn isnt dead and stated trump and elvis are first cousins and his dead brother who isnt dead is jfk jr.............weird
never heard prescott was an accountant
elvis sang and danced....whats he go to do with anything
there is a john g and tesla connection agreed
Trump looks like General Patton to me
i could picture george being shitty kid though lol
05:51 PM - Apr 05, 2021
In response Paula Wehling to her Publication
Only people mentioned by reapermyer in this post can reply
Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 April, 07:22
In response reaper myer to his Publication

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 07:39
i can see a resemblance

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 April, 07:12

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 April, 07:08
I think Elvis and Howard Hughes knew a lot ...

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 07:43
howard def did

Paula Wehling @Sunflower
05 April, 07:06
Elvis was good friends with Howard Hughes..(2 pics)

reaper myer @reapermyer
05 April, 07:52
member that time howard and our government made a fake mining mega ship to lift the lost russian sub off the bottom of the sea and carried most of it away inside of its hull. He was sneaky