Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
So, the Ever Given ship is unstuck and moving again. What the actual Fuck is going on? No containers opened, no worldwide underwater data lines cut, it seems that things are happening but are they really or is this all optics - smoke and mirrors too? Regardless of how long one has been awake, this shit show is beyond FRUSTRATING. No one knows what the so called "plan" is, or any of the timelines/steps, yet we are told to keep trusting it and hold the line, for what? To continue to see people get killed or commit suicide, kids continue to be kidnapped and trafficked. And before anyone comes at me about God's timing - well, frankly I question that too, this nasty evil shit has been going on for centuries, and NOW GOD is going to do something about it? I believe in GOD but am really struggling with this concept. For the things the Military and Trump are in control of, put it out there, declass the shit out of everything, more people will wake up if it is in their face, especially
10:07 AM - Mar 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by PatriotGirl50 in this post can reply
LandOfTheFree 1776 @AmericaFirst1776
01 April, 12:03
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
I know this is from 3 days ago, but I want to chime in too. It was a relief to see your post. You said exactly what I am feeling as well! This dragging on is really getting old, and up until now, I ALWAYS was the voice of reason to other Patriots feeling like this. Now, I'm just a miserable bitch LOL My husband told me last night to either go get some psychiatric help or move out. It's been brewing between us for awhile with the Q info, etc. He's been on and off with believing me, but after the election he said no more of this bullshit, quit living in fantasy land! SO, anyway, you're definitely not the only one pissed off at everything and everyone right now. I'm still holding onto a stitch of hope tho. All I keep telling myself is to many damn things add up for this to not be real! I hope you're doin ok, we just gotta try and stay positive I guess! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ConcernvatiViews @ConcernvatiViews
29 March, 11:06
In regards to God the Word of God tells us what to expect in the last days. Evil men will wax worse and worse. Deceivers and false prophet's will be rampant. Wars and rumors of wars. Race fighting with race. Pestilence, famine disease (including manufactured). The implementation of digitized currency and a centralized government. The Church will be frail and weak. An increase in sexual sin including homosexuality. An increase in travel. The increase of knowledge (think internet). This world and its entire system is run by Satan. The one thing like you is the understanding that in the last days believers will momentarily be deceived. I look at mans plan and I look at Gods plan as revealed in Scripture and realize one is being fulfilled before our eyes. The other is not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 05:08
April 1st may reveal who the fools are! April 4th will be a Happy Easter! Stay Strong! ⚔️🇺🇸⚔️

Steve Deshane @Conservevets
29 March, 04:54
The ship hasn't moved, lame stream media is lying again, just like they have been for a long long time! This is a huge undertaking and things need to be done on a timetable that only a few know about.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
29 March, 04:57
In response Steve Deshane to his Publication
Saw something saying it was refloated but being towed for inspection? Who knows🤔

Jon Neville @jonnevi
29 March, 01:36
what Navy Lies to the North and what Navy lies to the South?

Jim SOS @Patriot66
29 March, 12:28
And we're supposed to keep trying to "Red Pill" people? They just think we"re going crazier by the day!!

Lee G... @LeeG
29 March, 11:54
the evergreen won't be going far, they'll have to check over the ship to assess any damage wanfs is out of the way, have faith✌🙌

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
29 March, 10:58
I could've told you all that lol you always get your hopes up for nothing. Just trust in God instead of believing in man. Do that and you wont believe any BS people spout off.

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
29 March, 10:57
Im about wore out too. Im slowly losing trust and I can feel I am turning my back.
its gonna get bad. OK. So be it.
BUT....BUT!!!... Ive been here before and just when it looks like its one way....flip flop and something does come out of it and here we go in a new direction...
-ship is listing. will have to be insoected.
-photos if it moving could be faked and transponder codes can be highjacked....
-but if this one walks away....then we wete distracted from someone/something and its not going to hold a high position in my mind anymore. Im prepped and waiting. It will be what it will be.

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 10:52
SINCE YESTERDAY WAS CLEAR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WHEN #CIA #LARP #Ghost #COHEN MOSHE #ezra 😆🤣
and other... NOTICE THAT WE WHERE NOT FULLY BUYING THE FUCKING #SUEZ #PSYOP #Evergreen #CHARADE

and we already has SERIOYS DOUBTS ... ON WHY THE FUCK THIS TIME SHOULBE THE FUCKIN REAL TIME WHERE MAKING A FUCKING

PUBLIC

MASSIVE

#HUMAN #trafficking PUBLIC EXPOSITION TO DELIVER THE

MOST EPIC #Redpill #Evergiven ...
-----

50% / 50% CHANCES TO HAPPENS ... WE SAID ..

FAST THE #ezra LARP COMES PUT POMADE WHEN THE #SUEZ #LARP ENDEND

#wwg1wga

#MAGA
#Trump
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

29 March, 10:46

29 March, 10:57
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

29 March, 10:58
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
29 March, 10:43
"Be Still and know I'm God". Everything you know is what is Interpreted. You have to get that fact into your calculation. if you don't.. then Anxiety, by nature, is Control. You cannot Control this. Patience is the only thing you have and must use it to your highest ability. This is a Military Operation, not a Sitcom.

29 March, 11:04
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication

Lotus Unplugged @Mizz_Neo
29 March, 10:37
I feel your frustration. I'm 73 and have most all of my lifelong friends and family. They all rushed to get the vaccine, eveen the young ones, and it's breaking my heart. Trump says get it while experts worldwide are saying DO NOT!?? Severe reactions and death...don't think it was a placebo. My popcorn is stale. This reminds me of when Bush sqaid to go shopping after 9/11. We are critical thinkers but no Q, no Trumo, new ssocial platforms with nverified accounts. Holding firm but grasp is loosening. Feel like I'm getting pulled into a White Squall with no direction home. The miracles of Easter can not come soon enough...

Eric Larson @ericman375
29 March, 11:45
In response Lotus Unplugged to her Publication
Trump is not a doctor. He had to take the advice of and let Fauci advise about the vaccine. That is his post after all. Any denunciation of the virus would have tipped off the DS. The pain, suffering, and death that the virus will cause is because of Fauci and Fauci alone. It sucks to hear it, but it had to be this way.

Barry O Reilly @Baz777
Nobody said anything about opening up containers but somebody done a great job in drawing attention to Evergreen!!

29 March, 11:05
In response Barry O Reilly to his Publication

Jack Balooka @Crossthreading
The " PLAN " better kick in before asshole joe signs EO for the guns.
I will not give up my protection against this evil that's on this earth.
I'm still not trusting enough to give 100% to anything at this point in time.

Hoss QQQ @RaptorJet31
29 March, 10:29
I agree with you, so tired of this, our military stood by and watched our election to be totally stolen, fraud everywhere and they do nothing. My nephew is in the military and they are forcing vaccines, while we have these trillionares like gates telling us we need to depopulate the world, our borders are being over run , our kids wear a stinking mask at school to cause them harm but we all just sit back and say "wait for the plan and hold the line". Now mass shooting are back and the corrupt worthless democrats and rhino's are pushing more gun laws. Once our guns are taken it's game over and were gonna wish we did something. There will be no second chance.
I know Q was real they opened our eyes to a lot of evil and corruption but it is up to us the people to take our country just go read the constitution.

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 10:25
Also how do we know they didnt unpack it already. Maxwell husband connected to a company tracking vessesl just stepped down.
All is connected

JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
29 March, 11:24
In response Beach Cat1 to her Publication

Blu Jen @BluJen
29 March, 10:24
I too am frustrated with the Alliance's appearance of Failure to Launch to all that has been expected yet there are many things popping up in the news headlines that show things are indeed happening. There are great Prophetic Voices sharing the Lord's Actions. He uses Anointed People to bring about change. Hang in there. While it doesn't look like what we expected right now imo this is going to be an Epic Passover. It will come out about the children and satanism. There will be Justice. The Hammer will drop. We haven't seen the Finale yet.

29 March, 11:07
In response Blu Jen to her Publication
😏#ZIONIST #cabal LOOKS SUPER HAPPY WITH THIS FUCKIN MESIANIC CULT CHARADA, THIS FOR SURE

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 10:23
Who said they were unpacking the containers anyway. How do we know their plans. We were told to trust the plan, thats it.
Still have Russia and US Navy on both sides and military every where in Europe.

Ghost_of_ Caroline @Ghost_of_Caroline
29 March, 10:19
Totally understand your frustration. At some point patriots will say enough is enough and take back our country....how and when ? Who knows so in the meantime we have to continue to bring the dark to light. Show the sheep till they see whats truly happening.

29 March, 11:09
In response Ghost_of_ Caroline to her Publication

TJthe Wondergirl @TJtheWonderGirl
29 March, 10:18
100% agree...there is no plan, except our enemy's plan to vanquish the American Dream once and for all. We are all expecting some miracle...something that will finally convince our friends and family to wake up.

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
29 March, 10:16
A glimmer of hope my PATRIOT friends - https://mynews.one/john-br...

MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
29 March, 10:15
while they did make improvements overnight the ship is still there
https://www.maersk.com/new...

Hope JGPhoenixRising Green @HopeFromHopesville
29 March, 10:22
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
like contractions during labour they will probably stop and start for a while yet. its the birth of a new world is it not? having said that, nothing is what it seems anyway so i guess we best....be still....and focus. on breathing

Luciana Lippolis @lucy1
29 March, 10:28
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
INFORMAZIONIL'attuale posizione di EVER GIVEN è al Mar Rosso (coordinata 30.10763 N / 32.57072 E) riportata 0 min fa dall'AIS. La nave è in rotta verso il porto di Rotterdam, navigando a una velocità di 7,2 nodi e dovrebbe arrivare lì il 31 marzo, 02:00.La nave EVER GIVEN (IMO: 9811000, MMSI 353136000) è una nave portacontainer costruita nel 2018 (3 anni) e attualmente naviga sotto la bandiera di Panama.
https://www.vesselfinder.c...

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 March, 10:14
Wind blew it stuck again.

dawny haswell @darktolight2022
29 March, 10:13
Nothing is going to happen until americans say enough & take to the streets lawfully & demand change i said this months ago trump asked you all to fight & fight like hell but you havent freedom does not come for free! Also write letters real letters to someone top rank in the military demanding they take action i have said this time & time again to they cannot ignore 80 million paper letters all at once x

USA First @usafirst4
29 March, 10:11
Exactly this. There is no plan. I trust nothing. You know who’s fooked? We are. We were played. Hold nothing.

Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
29 March, 10:09
It's frustrating!

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
29 March, 10:08
You sound like you have common sense