Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
29 March, 10:07
So, the Ever Given ship is unstuck and moving again. What the actual Fuck is going on? No containers opened, no worldwide underwater data lines cut, it seems that things are happening but are they really or is this all optics - smoke and mirrors too? Regardless of how long one has been awake, this shit show is beyond FRUSTRATING. No one knows what the so called "plan" is, or any of the timelines/steps, yet we are told to keep trusting it and hold the line, for what? To continue to see people get killed or commit suicide, kids continue to be kidnapped and trafficked. And before anyone comes at me about God's timing - well, frankly I question that too, this nasty evil shit has been going on for centuries, and NOW GOD is going to do something about it? I believe in GOD but am really struggling with this concept. For the things the Military and Trump are in control of, put it out there, declass the shit out of everything, more people will wake up if it is in their face, especially

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by newbeginnings164 in this post can reply
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 10:58
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
29 March, 10:57
In response newbeginnings164 Discrete to his Publication

Only followers of this user (MoneyHoney) can see their posts