Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...
04:52 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
25 March, 04:33
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Delux Omega @Anubis_Osiris2
25 March, 04:26
Look up Hitachi nanodust. At the risk of sounding hysterical, its possible that [they] could attempt mass vaccinations on all of us if [they] get desperate enough and too many of us continue to resist. Ever wonder what might be raining down on you from those chemtrails streaking across the sky? There are already chemicals in the water and most food. The end goal with these vaccines, swabs, lab-created diseases is depopulation. We are dealing with an enemy that is amoral and without ethics....it definitely feels like the worst possible scenarios could be plausible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aqua Vigilante @AquaVigilante
25 March, 08:15
Let him who has ears to hear, listen.
Let him who has eyes to see, read.
Thank you for sharing this IMPORTANT post!

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
25 March, 06:04
shared on FB can't wait to see what they tag that post as

All Right @ALL_RIGHT
25 March, 06:19
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
Oh I am sure you will be getting a smack down for that 1. Isn't it fun being a digital warrior?!?!

1Red Cracker @CrackersCuzin
25 March, 05:44
I find it interesting that Twitter identified this video as harmful!

Headless17 4.45/19th @Headless17
25 March, 05:01

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 March, 12:02
Holy shit... Blue States... what do we do? They're coming for ALL OF US SOON. 😳 WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING! WHERE CAN WE GO? IF YOU OPT OUT OF A VAX, TIL THEY MANDATE IT, THEY'LL DEMAND REGULAR NEGATIVE TESTS...
#GODHELPUS WE NEED A MIRACLE!

#Anons 👀 THIS,👆 ALL OF IT, IS
💥NOT💥A MOVIE! THIS IS LIFE & DEATH WITH INCREDIBLE SUFFERING, DANGER & NO FREE WILL! THEY'VE BANNED CARRYING GUNS IN THE WEST, INCLUDING MONTANA. I WONDER WHY? THIS IS AS SERIOUS AS IT GETS! #patriotsrise

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 March, 08:03
Daaaaamn ... 😨😲😡

Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 March, 08:00
OMG, I knew they are trying to kill as many people as possible, even with the tests... But, I am so shocked at people how idiots ans stupid they are, some of them, well many of them... I take important info and postings from anonup and Gab and create flyers, print them and distribute them wherever I go, grocery shopping, postal office, banks, park. I rarely give them directly to people but I place them in strategical spots, in peoples' shopping carts. Today I wanted to give a man one of them at the postal office and he stepped so far back as if I was giving him poison... it was just a sheet of paper with very important information, to save them and to get them informed. This is unbelievable - it is in BC Canada....

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
25 March, 06:05
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Great idea - thank you because I'm going to start trying to do the same thing!!!!!!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 07:57
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
God bless and keep spreading information far and wide.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
24 March, 07:40
forced to resighn from
my state job of 15 years because i refused the test the whole thing was just crazy the way things went down for me PA is in so deep I had no choice

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
25 March, 03:58
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Now consider filing an employment lawsuit for unlawful termination. Many are doing that because it is unconstitutional. it is important to fight back legally because they will take everything as far as possible.

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
25 March, 04:08
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
THIS IS AN EMAIL OFF MY MANAGER! LOOKS LIKE IM ALSO GOING TO BE OUT OF WORK AFTER 29yrs. I HAVE ALSO REFUSED THE VAX. My anxiety is trauma related due to bullying at work from another manager.

Thought I would email you as realise I wont get to see you due to leave. As you are aware we need to prepare for the anticipated recommencement of service to alternate weeks for pws on 6th April 2021.
I am aware that you are still not wearing the appropriate PPE , therefore can I urge you to make efforts with the PPE as you will be required to be wearing the mandatory appropriate PPE from 6th April 2021, we will not be able to offer continued adjustments beyond that date. Should your anxiety become exacerbated by wearing the PPE you will be deemed unfit for work, the PPE is mandatory to protect others .
I hope over the coming weeks your anxiety levels will decrease and you are able to find this situation manageable and obviously we will do what is reasonable to allow you to have a short brea

Amy Wright @amyberight
24 March, 07:21
Ethylene Oxide gas is a METHOD of strerilization. What he is reading is stating that the product was sterlized by this method. The gas dissipates when it is aerated or the sterilization chamber evacuated. The gas is poisoous - but that doesn't mean that the swab is doused in this poison and then embedded in your nose or brain when you use the swab. Still not a fan of the test or the vaccine though!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 March, 08:05
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
There is residual left ... PROVE ME WRONG.

jc8 888 @jc8
25 March, 11:40
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
the gas or sterilizing of the swab wasnt the problem, it was the live nano particles that caused the brain hemorage

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
24 March, 06:44

Lightworker 581 @Lightworker58
24 March, 06:37
He's not kidding....
Ethylene Oxide - US EPA
Search domain www.epa.gov/sites/producti...
ethylene oxide in humans can cause irritation of the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs, and damage to the brain and nervous system. There also is some evidence linking ethylene oxide exposure to reproductive effects. EPA has concluded that ethylene oxide is carcinogenic to humans by the inhalation route of exposure.

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
24 March, 06:42
In response Lightworker 581 to her Publication
It appears the link has been taken down, its says not found.. 🤔.. hiding something..🤔

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 March, 06:28
Thank You Patriot

Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
24 March, 06:17
Fuck me... I got a test back in November... as did my wife and oldest son....

Now you have me worried im going to drop fucking dead here shortly.... My oldest son has actually had multiple tests actually... His first was around march of last year due to going in for a sleep study...

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 March, 06:18
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
We've been warning people about it since the beginning.

Nobody listened

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
24 March, 06:16
Please pass this around, very very important information. Truther

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
24 March, 06:15
My sister-in-law in florida died from a brain hemmorage last week. Was tested a few days before.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
24 March, 06:27
In response Pitter Pat to her Publication
So sorry 💚💜💙

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
24 March, 06:09
That is terrible! Thank you for sharing this...

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 March, 06:07
What Are They Putting In Your Brain During Covid-19 “Testing”?
Lorraine Day, M.D.

https://www.goodnewsaboutg...

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mareez Newqd @NewQd
24 March, 06:02
Thanks so very much beautiful man for sharing this so passionately, I will certainly pass this on

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
24 March, 05:54

All Well @AllWell
24 March, 05:51
WARNING
BRAIN HEMMORRAGING AND BRAIN TUMORS RESULTING FROM CCP SWAB TESTS. UP THE NOSE TO OUR BRAINS

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 05:49
thank you
this pisses me off. i have not been tested but my husband was twice, before he was allowed necessary medical procedures last year. if his health is in anyway compromised by this bs, i will flip the fook out. people will pay dearly.
this is murder.

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
25 March, 11:58
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
All of my family has been tested except me, my husband, and my kids. They tried to get me cause I had bronchitis but I told them it was against my religion.

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
24 March, 05:03
Thanks!