Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Wright @amyberight
Ethylene Oxide gas is a METHOD of strerilization. What he is reading is stating that the product was sterlized by this method. The gas dissipates when it is aerated or the sterilization chamber evacuated. The gas is poisoous - but that doesn't mean that the swab is doused in this poison and then embedded in your nose or brain when you use the swab. Still not a fan of the test or the vaccine though!
07:21 PM - Mar 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by amyberight in this post can reply
jc8 888 @jc8
25 March, 11:40
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
the gas or sterilizing of the swab wasnt the problem, it was the live nano particles that caused the brain hemorage

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Wright @amyberight
25 March, 11:43
In response jc8 888 to his Publication
Yes! That is what we should really be concerned about!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
24 March, 08:05
In response Amy Wright to her Publication
There is residual left ... PROVE ME WRONG.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
25 March, 12:09
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
SHE CAN'T. GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE IS ON THOSE SWABS OR WHERE THEY'RE MANUFACTURED. WHY CAN'T THEY DO A BLOOD, THROAT CULTURE OR STOOL TEST, WHICH IS HOW EVERY OTHER VIRUS IS FOUND?

BECAUSE THEY STILL HAVEN'T ISOLATED THE VIRUS... WHY ISN'T DJT SPEAKING UP ON THIS? I DON'T UNDERSTAND... A YEAR AGO, HE KNEW IT WAS BS. NOW HE'S STILL TALKING ABOUT HOW SAFE HIS VAX IS... 😣

Amy Wright @amyberight
25 March, 10:25
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Ok, well if you ever have to have surgery you better inquire what sterilization method the hospital uses because a lot of places and manufacturers of sterile products still use EO. And, if they use Sterrad, I guess you should worry about H2O2 plasma residue.