Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
OMG, I knew they are trying to kill as many people as possible, even with the tests... But, I am so shocked at people how idiots ans stupid they are, some of them, well many of them... I take important info and postings from anonup and Gab and create flyers, print them and distribute them wherever I go, grocery shopping, postal office, banks, park. I rarely give them directly to people but I place them in strategical spots, in peoples' shopping carts. Today I wanted to give a man one of them at the postal office and he stepped so far back as if I was giving him poison... it was just a sheet of paper with very important information, to save them and to get them informed. This is unbelievable - it is in BC Canada....
08:00 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Camberu71 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
25 March, 07:57
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
God bless and keep spreading information far and wide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
25 March, 06:05
Great idea - thank you because I'm going to start trying to do the same thing!!!!!!!

Seek The Truth @WL6202
25 March, 05:07
Good on you. Trust me, the masses are as stupid in Alberta. I try to walk daily on the trails along the river. I don't wear a mask. When the maskers see me they avoid me like the plague. Now when I see the stupidity I walk as close as I can along the tree line so they have to walk in the brush to pass me. I then giggle like a school girl.