Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
24 March, 05:49
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
thank you
this pisses me off. i have not been tested but my husband was twice, before he was allowed necessary medical procedures last year. if his health is in anyway compromised by this bs, i will flip the fook out. people will pay dearly.
this is murder.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
All of my family has been tested except me, my husband, and my kids. They tried to get me cause I had bronchitis but I told them it was against my religion.
11:58 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Lomac in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
25 March, 12:12
In response Lauren McIntyre to her Publication
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
had we known this earlier, we would have also come up with an excuse. but who would have thought that we would have to fight this type of sneaky evilness

Lauren McIntyre @Lomac
25 March, 12:14
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
They're trying to make it impossible to do anything unless you get a test or the jab. It's manipulation at it's finest