Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elena Iove @Camberu71
24 March, 08:00
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
OMG, I knew they are trying to kill as many people as possible, even with the tests... But, I am so shocked at people how idiots ans stupid they are, some of them, well many of them... I take important info and postings from anonup and Gab and create flyers, print them and distribute them wherever I go, grocery shopping, postal office, banks, park. I rarely give them directly to people but I place them in strategical spots, in peoples' shopping carts. Today I wanted to give a man one of them at the postal office and he stepped so far back as if I was giving him poison... it was just a sheet of paper with very important information, to save them and to get them informed. This is unbelievable - it is in BC Canada....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
Great idea - thank you because I'm going to start trying to do the same thing!!!!!!!
06:05 AM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Elena Iove to her Publication
Only people mentioned by jsfaith_usa44 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Juli Smith, click on at the bottom under it