Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
24 March, 07:40
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
forced to resighn from
my state job of 15 years because i refused the test the whole thing was just crazy the way things went down for me PA is in so deep I had no choice

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
THIS IS AN EMAIL OFF MY MANAGER! LOOKS LIKE IM ALSO GOING TO BE OUT OF WORK AFTER 29yrs. I HAVE ALSO REFUSED THE VAX. My anxiety is trauma related due to bullying at work from another manager.

Thought I would email you as realise I wont get to see you due to leave. As you are aware we need to prepare for the anticipated recommencement of service to alternate weeks for pws on 6th April 2021.
I am aware that you are still not wearing the appropriate PPE , therefore can I urge you to make efforts with the PPE as you will be required to be wearing the mandatory appropriate PPE from 6th April 2021, we will not be able to offer continued adjustments beyond that date. Should your anxiety become exacerbated by wearing the PPE you will be deemed unfit for work, the PPE is mandatory to protect others .
I hope over the coming weeks your anxiety levels will decrease and you are able to find this situation manageable and obviously we will do what is reasonable to allow you to have a short brea
04:08 PM - Mar 25, 2021
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Treehugs777 in this post can reply
Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
25 March, 04:42
In response Treehugger 777 to his Publication
It will be stressful at first it will all
work out for the best Good luck .......

Treehugger 777 @Treehugs777
25 March, 04:53
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Thankyou. Im sad because i love my job. 😢. I guess as one door closes another one opens. 🙏