Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z @Kuntuzangpo1776
24 March, 04:52
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
IMPORTANT VIDEO PLEASE SHARE FAR AND WIDE!!!
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

From https://t.me/MidnightRider...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
24 March, 06:17
In response Kuntuzangpo UM 1776 - A to Z to his Publication
Fuck me... I got a test back in November... as did my wife and oldest son....

Now you have me worried im going to drop fucking dead here shortly.... My oldest son has actually had multiple tests actually... His first was around march of last year due to going in for a sleep study...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
We've been warning people about it since the beginning.

Nobody listened
06:18 PM - Mar 24, 2021
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
Only people mentioned by OptimusTitan6868 in this post can reply
Brad Smith @drkHMRpally
24 March, 06:20
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Well i have no clue where you were, twitter and the likes were probably pushing this information away from the general eyes. Fuck... It does say over exposure... so i guess all i can do now is pray i wasnt exposed to enough to cause any issues.

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
24 March, 06:23
In response Brad Smith to his Publication
Be honest, would you have listened to me anyways?
My own brother and mother wouldnt even listen to me. Same goes for alot of folks in here.
Many of us were warning people on every platform, everyday. We got laughed at and got tin foil hat memes shoved in our faces.
Just sayin