Kim Runner @kimrunner
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

09:03 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
18 March, 04:42
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's been suggested from others here that it's not even his voice - they're just messing with everyone. #QuestionEverything ... EVERY....THING !!! 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jody Donohue @Jody
17 March, 04:41
"I would recommend it, especially to those that voted for me. Saving not only America but the world! It's a placebo or HCQ! Your President would not put you in harms way..by the by..Trump I mean. I read between the lines. How many normies are pissed with Biden. So grateful to know Potus' talking ways! 👊🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Enough Already! @emdSD
17 March, 04:44
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
i trust you - what are you seeing/hearing that i am not
coming from gab and i'm in a black pilled deluxe mood

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 March, 01:30
Well, this is interesting. http://wetheonepeople.com/...

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
17 March, 01:50
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
"the key, was aiways going to be the vaccine"

Mary Wolfe @MaryWolfe
17 March, 11:18
Sorry, I refuse to watch anything from FOX, ESPECIALLY any that calls PRESIDENT Trump "former". Nope.

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
17 March, 06:17
If President Trump urged us to jump off a bridge would we do it? Of course not. We need to THINK about everyting that is going on and do our own research.

Elena Iove @Camberu71
17 March, 01:45
WHY??? IF THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE??? WHY? NEVER EXPECTED TO HEAR IT FROM TRUMP.... YEAH, FROM GATES AND FAUCI BUT WE TRUSTED TRUMP.... WHAT IS THE CATCH???

Mike Littlejohn @RobinhoodLa54
17 March, 01:44
Man, it's satisfying to hear the real President talk on a major network. Hold the line Patriots it won't be long now. Everything is going according to plan. Buckle up Patriots.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
17 March, 04:49
In response Mike Littlejohn to his Publication
when will some low level arrests start ive not seen the first one? at what point do we realize?

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 March, 12:29
MANSLAUGHTER charge after teacher dies hours after getting jab!

https://nypost.com/2021/03...

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 March, 12:12
peo have to understand that was "his opinion. " that's it. but he also understands it is up to that person to take it or not...and i believe he said that in so many words. i know of 2 peo with effects...and i have heard of 3 other peo fainting after 2nd dose..3 days later...blood pressure problems ...etc..almost had to be hospitalized. everyone has to make up their own minds on this...i researched enough on the vaccines that i myself can say i am not getting the vaccine. i feel comfortable with my decision. im ok if anyone else gets it. im not a anti vaccine person believe me....but for me..these i will not take. dont let anyone change your mind if you dont want to take it.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
16 March, 10:56
What's your take on this Kim?

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 March, 10:59
POTUS mentions the [Vaccines] are 95 percent effective.

Q Drop #95 👇

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
16 March, 11:18
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
16 March, 10:48
The Military made the therapeutic 'vax' Trump is talking about and it is safe. It is NOT the same as the others. He did it to save those who need a vax to feel ok so he made a safe one for them to take FIRST so they wouldn't take the harmful ones AND he destroyed confidence in them to boot. There are comms in there as well. He is anything but one-dimensional...

TrumpFan TrumpWon @TrumpFan20
16 March, 11:19
In response white light to his Publication
This interview wsa shocking and I disagree w/ him even having an imput. He's NOT here and has not been, has no idea what they have put into them. I expected him to say, it's time to open up USA, it's been over a year, virus is GONE like all of them are, open everything put kids back into school, let's go. This was very disturbing at many levels, especially since Dr. Fraudchi stated that he should get his supporters to take this vaccine, which is all about MONEY and Bill Gates version of depopulation. No one should take this vaccine, no one healthy should put any medication into their bodies. And we have seen deaths and side effects, He also stated it's 95% safe, while President he had a higher rate of "success".

I wonder if someone has blackmailed him or if he is ever coming back, did not sound like it here, and photos of him show a retired ex President all done w/ the job. I hope I am wrong. I pray I am wrong, but this interview was heartbreaking.

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
17 March, 12:58
In response white light to his Publication
What about people in Australia who CANT chose the brand vacc they want?

Doctors will be fined if they tell patients what brand jab they are getting!

Wen4 Change @Wen4Change
16 March, 10:39
thanks, i've looked for it and couldn't find it.

Angel Blue @angelblue88
16 March, 10:33
Optics for now.

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
16 March, 10:34
Optics? IMHO... Yes!

10min 18 sec into vid, Trump: "I would, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it…and a lot of those people voted for me frankly, but you know again we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also…"

Critical thinking required here. We are at war. Might the warp-speed vax be optics for the sheeple? Those that would find peace from the constant state of fear mongering/programming promoted by our fake media might need something. Suicide rates are high. Who controls the media?

Where is the rational to get a vax for something that has a 99.xx recovery rate. From a industry that promotes population control and planned this whole pandemic. Promoted by an industry that censors. truth?

The Rna vax is experimental. We are at war. Let that sink in.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 March, 10:32
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
he also said that big pharma does not like him. it takes 5+ years for a vaccine to get approval and run it through testing. but when you pre order millions of doses ($$$$&) it's amazing how quickly a corrupt industry can produce a product.
he was not encouraging people to get vaccinated, he was telling us to think! he admitted to getting a "shot". he fid not use the word vaccine. words matter.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
23 March, 07:18
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Hopium and reading into that you want to hear...will get your family eradicated. Beware. It is GOOD vs EVIL
GOD vs Government...time to choose.

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
16 March, 10:25

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 March, 10:22
A couple things..Trump was mentioning he had to push the FDA so hard like never before to get this vaccine at warp speed in 9 months. My first thought...the Covid injection is not a vaccine, its an experimental injection..secondly, it is not FDA approved.

Roger Lukas @Rogerl336
16 March, 10:21
i love our president just as much as everyone here, but when it comes down to it our trust should be in God and not solely with our president. Ask Him for guidance and you'll never go wrong. While there is likely more to what Trump is saying than face value, we should still be putting our trust in God and not man. God is our protector, not some vaccine thats killing people left and right. Perhaps Trump is counting on the fact that we know better

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 March, 10:36
In response Roger Lukas to his Publication
I can't begin to know what Trump is counting on at this point. There are many of his supporters who are very addicted to big pharma. I can recall all Trump did in tearing down big pharma while he was in office and put two and two together. Truth is , I already knew big pharma was not my answer way before Trump was Potus. My ultimate trust is in the Lord. Not man. I think this interview is moving me away from being on here so much. I will wait on the Lord. Not man. I don't need to see all the comms, gemmantra , qposts to do that. I am glad to teport I think I know the Bible better than all the qmap. That is where my faith comes from. it brings me peace to know that God is in full control!

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
17 March, 12:15
In response Roger Lukas to his Publication
amen

Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
16 March, 10:18
Why in does he keep pushing the crappy vaccine? The technology is too risky for something that is not that deadly. This subject has always puzzled me.. Makes me wonder if the vaccine is really something else. Why would he endorse something that will harm people to include mil members?

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
17 March, 12:46
In response Patriotgirl17 1776 to her Publication
I truly beleve that when 45 says "America First" he meant it, to save the american ppl. IF the mil got the vax, it's prob for their ops, as many go thru the DUMBs w/ Kuru etc. Also recall that 45 got a ton of shipment of HCQ from India, and why he made that deal b4 on the trip prior to WW shutdown (A traveling avenger in the know of the timeline events). Knowing he has a huge heart to protect the American ppl, HCQ may have been provided in these vax. The Virus it's intending to kill is really the onset of the Flu virus, w/c has been inserted in ppl since they vaccinated all w/ this virus from beginning. PPL were not meant to get sick w/ a flu/cold virus, as viruses are patented & can only be contacted via shots/inhaling from bad chemtrails from the past (nano), but 45 ended it early 2019 in shutting down their fleet to spray those bad trails. Trails above being seen no longer have those, but only protect mass when there are sun 5D flares (majestic vax) to be anchored by grd team.

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
16 March, 10:17
Why are you all assuming that these are Trump's words? Did we not just hear for two days straight that Trump's call with Raffensperger was edited and manipulated to put forth a false agenda? Did the Washington Post just admit to lying and changing the content of that phone call for their story? Do you not find the timing coincidental? Why would you believe this? They could fake moon landings in the 1960's, but can't fake an audio recording in 2021? Hmmmmm....

Now, MSM is running with the phone call and shouting from the rooftops "Trump says to take the shot". Since when has the MSM promoted anything Trump says? Something fishy here?

Why is MSM saying in their articles that Trump and Melania took the vaccine back in January. Trump was still in office at that time. Don't you think Trump would have mentioned that himself? THEY ARE LYING!!!!!

How awake are we really?

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
17 March, 12:33
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
you are very smart! i agree with you 100%

and even if it Was Trump with No editing, he said we are the ones who decide if we want to take it

ive got Trump's back

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
17 March, 02:57
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
i think this is the BEST DAMN explanation i have heard! thank you! you know - when i first heard this i freaked (you can see some of my comments here and elsewhere - lol) - HOWEVER - when i was doing dishes and in my meditative state - i thought "what if that wasn't Trump? what if it was a deep fake?" why would he go on fox? that didn't make sense. ANYTHING can be manipulated. so this is the likely scenario - however i never follow anything or anyone blindly. i go within to that quiet/god space - use my logic - and let my EYES finally show me the truth. and we are are still waitin' on that.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 March, 10:17
Ty for posting, Missed it. No vax for me, even if my grandma appeared from heaven and told me too. FK no on that. NOPE. Wanted to see this though, so ty for posting.

Zeina Allen @Zeina
16 March, 10:14
Trump knows we aren't sheep!
He knows his followers do their own research!!
Remember when he mentioned other cures and the delusional leftists banned the the medication? Maybe it's reverse psychology 😉
I don't know, but I do know i will not be taking the vaccine.
I also still have faith in the plan.
Good will trump evil.
Keep up the faith, stay positive, stay away from Negative Nellie's.

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
16 March, 10:14
HELL NO WTAF

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
16 March, 10:11
I don't understand why it keeps being stated that these vaccines are safe and effective for Covid19 when even the vaccine inserts say they do not know if it is truly effective for protection of Covid 19 and so many are having adverse effects and dying ? I get that they needed to make the vaccine for those that want it but for anyone using decernment, shouldn't take it. Any why are they giving it to kids now? Even other countries are banning certain vaccines and America keeps buying more. They have purchased over 600 million vaccines now... Even 100 million AstraZenca ones after numerous reports of it being terrible. That is more than double of our US population when so many arent even going to take it... Vaccines are toxic for our whole world straight up!
The people behind vaccines like Bill Gates are Eugenics .
They are trying to reduce the popluation not expand it .

Findyourtrue North @1111Polaris369
17 March, 10:54
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
How I see this; Trump made it very clear, there are therapeutics and HCQ with zinc, etc, but people are responsiblefor there own life, he can only lead us so far...we can use our own brain, and see what and who we are as humans #LightBeings #TheGreatAwakening

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
17 March, 04:18
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
They have many of the older Seniors faked out to think it is safe. My Mom informed me that she is getting the Vax today. Ninety yrs old, this is
the population that is really asleep. Can't even mention this has taken many lives, the Media are not telling them the truth. What a travesty. I can only Pray.

Billy Middlebrooks @bmiddle4
16 March, 10:06
Covid Vaccines - sudden deaths after shots https://poal.co/s/QStorm/3...

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
16 March, 10:47
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
Thank you for sharing! I pray people will continue to spread the word about the danger of this vaccine.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
16 March, 10:48
In response Billy Middlebrooks to his Publication
his stance is a deal breaker for me - i've seen enough and waited enough

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
16 March, 10:00
I concur with the sentiments that this was depressing. We've all read and heard about the dangers of the vaccines, but we all happen to love people that aren't awake.

michelle foster @lynnefoster
16 March, 10:10
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
THIS!!!💔💔 everyone in my family is getting it.

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
16 March, 09:48
Free will! Vaccine not for me.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:33
He says...

28,000 (3 times) = 28 > 10 > 1 ... 111

Gas prices have gone up $1, $2, $3 > 123

The KEY was always going to be the Vaccine.
He (Joe) got his first shot on 12/21. Our Military and what they've done in terms of delivery has been incredible.

We gave up to 1.3 (13) shots a day. It works incredibly well - 95% (14). It works incredibly well. and it's really saving our country and it's saving the world!

We've been working around the clock.

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 12:36
😘✝️ @Kimrunner God's Speed

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

TrQth PQtriQt17~Z @TrQthPQtrIQt17
16 March, 09:33
read this ppl! the truth is our vaccine these are trumps true words to us - cmon man!

Optics Run @Hellavaride22
16 March, 09:30
no vaxxxx