Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
Optics? IMHO... Yes!

10min 18 sec into vid, Trump: "I would, and I would recommend it to a lot of people that don’t want to get it…and a lot of those people voted for me frankly, but you know again we have our freedoms and we have to live by that and I agree with that also…"

Critical thinking required here. We are at war. Might the warp-speed vax be optics for the sheeple? Those that would find peace from the constant state of fear mongering/programming promoted by our fake media might need something. Suicide rates are high. Who controls the media?

Where is the rational to get a vax for something that has a 99.xx recovery rate. From a industry that promotes population control and planned this whole pandemic. Promoted by an industry that censors. truth?

The Rna vax is experimental. We are at war. Let that sink in.
10:34 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RightReady in this post can reply
Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
23 March, 07:18
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Hopium and reading into that you want to hear...will get your family eradicated. Beware. It is GOOD vs EVIL
GOD vs Government...time to choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 March, 10:32
he also said that big pharma does not like him. it takes 5+ years for a vaccine to get approval and run it through testing. but when you pre order millions of doses ($$$$&) it's amazing how quickly a corrupt industry can produce a product.
he was not encouraging people to get vaccinated, he was telling us to think! he admitted to getting a "shot". he fid not use the word vaccine. words matter.
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Atom.Eve GOD @Atom_Eve_GOD
23 March, 07:20
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
It helps tremendously when the "QWO" leader is footing that bill for DNA altering "serums" created several years ago by his Cabal for SHEEPLE just like you.

Ave Del mar @Yumiloo
16 March, 10:40
You rock ✨👏 Totally agree 😎