Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Roger Lukas @Rogerl336
16 March, 10:21
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i love our president just as much as everyone here, but when it comes down to it our trust should be in God and not solely with our president. Ask Him for guidance and you'll never go wrong. While there is likely more to what Trump is saying than face value, we should still be putting our trust in God and not man. God is our protector, not some vaccine thats killing people left and right. Perhaps Trump is counting on the fact that we know better

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
I can't begin to know what Trump is counting on at this point. There are many of his supporters who are very addicted to big pharma. I can recall all Trump did in tearing down big pharma while he was in office and put two and two together. Truth is , I already knew big pharma was not my answer way before Trump was Potus. My ultimate trust is in the Lord. Not man. I think this interview is moving me away from being on here so much. I will wait on the Lord. Not man. I don't need to see all the comms, gemmantra , qposts to do that. I am glad to teport I think I know the Bible better than all the qmap. That is where my faith comes from. it brings me peace to know that God is in full control!
10:36 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Roger Lukas to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Mamatiger98 in this post can reply
Roger Lukas @Rogerl336
16 March, 10:42
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
I agree. When it comes down to it, God put Trump in charge of our country. Trump is just a man doing the Lord's work. A great man but still just a man. God is who is going to deliver us from this mess. If we just keep our faith in God we will be good to go.

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
16 March, 10:57
In response Roger Lukas to his Publication
absolutely! Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God! As long as we keep our eyes on him ( not man) we will stand strong! "The name of the Lord is a strong tower. The righteous run into it and are safe! "Proverbs 18:10

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 10:38
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
Amen