Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
He says...

28,000 (3 times) = 28 > 10 > 1 ... 111

Gas prices have gone up $1, $2, $3 > 123

The KEY was always going to be the Vaccine.
He (Joe) got his first shot on 12/21. Our Military and what they've done in terms of delivery has been incredible.

We gave up to 1.3 (13) shots a day. It works incredibly well - 95% (14). It works incredibly well. and it's really saving our country and it's saving the world!

We've been working around the clock.
09:33 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
17 March, 12:36
😘✝️ @Kimrunner God's Speed

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
16 March, 11:52
Hearing "first shot" indicates there was a second shot. That's the way most would interpret it unless it was stated that the first was his last. I've been hopeful until now. Maria said "You got the vaccine, Melania got it." 🤦🏼‍♀️

Linnea Hannigan @ShesRight
16 March, 11:36
all the vax shit makes me very wary of Trump. I adore him but he has stepped in it with this vax issue. Yes, he has shown the country what a fraud the NIH, CDC, and FDA are. But the vax is unnecessary and dangerous. Idk why he is pushing it other than the money he could be getting from Big Pharma.

Truth Seeker @Truthslayer
16 March, 11:31
trying hard to keep the faith in the plan. even if the military vax is true, hes still telling the public the current vax is safe. older people, like my father, only watch mainstream news because thats all they've known. they do not understand comms, misinformation or Q. they are scared and want the vax. idk. i dont feel good about Trumps message tonight and thats the first time ive felt this way.

Pats Fan @AllweneedistheTRUTH
16 March, 11:09
i dont think anyone is buying the coding crap anymore. maybe you need to realize kim he may be the trump plan of tthe deep state. eveything a secret, behind the scenes. we arent buying it anymore as live are lost and ruined.

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
16 March, 11:24
In response Pats Fan to his Publication
I am still buying it. 117%.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
16 March, 11:06
For we have been told and now the cool thing is we are going to be shown what this means. Buckle up the truth will not be for everyone. GOD bless and Godspeed.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
16 March, 11:01

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
16 March, 11:02
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
I'm aboit t0 jump ahip if Trump don't come back... stop the vaxx hype and the border. He's got to stop the Madness

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
16 March, 09:40
And if this is some sorta numerology secret coding, that makes me even more disappointed quite frankly.

Rita Cue @Queen_Bee
16 March, 09:39
I DON'T trust it. And quite honestly- I am now having second thoughts about Trump based on this. Very disapppointing.