Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
16 March, 09:03
Full POTUS interview tonight on Fox....

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Trump urges Americans to get COVID vaccine in Fox News exclusive - YouTube

Former President Donald Trump touts Operation Warp Speed and slams Biden's performance on 'Fox News Primetime.' #FoxNews #FoxNewsPrimetimeSubscribe to Fox Ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
16 March, 10:00
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I concur with the sentiments that this was depressing. We've all read and heard about the dangers of the vaccines, but we all happen to love people that aren't awake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michelle foster @lynnefoster
THIS!!!💔💔 everyone in my family is getting it.
10:10 PM - Mar 16, 2021
In response Agnes OfGod to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lynnefoster in this post can reply
Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
16 March, 10:41
In response michelle foster to his Publication
I'm having terrible arguments wifh my almost 20-year-old daughter trying to talk her into NOT getting it. She's at college and they will be providing vaccines there very soon for students. I'm a nervous wreck that she will get it anyway. She already thinks I'm crazy. 😢

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
17 March, 12:30
In response Marie _G_ to his Publication
My youngest talks about getting the vaccine and I keep telling her to wait until after April. She works for big pharma. She is looking at the Johnson & Johnson vaccine. Praying everything comes to light before she takes anything. As parents we always want to protect our children. In the end it's their own free will. All we can do is pray they make the right choice and be there either way.