Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
V FOR VENDETTA came out in 2005, takes place in the year 2020 and is about a dystopian future where totalitarian autocratic pedophiles gain power by releasing a fake virus and use it to rule through fear and oppression of human dignity & civil rights. The media pushes a constant government controlled propaganda stream of safety and security “for your own protection” at the expense of Liberty.

It pre-described the exact scenario we are in right now with frighteningly exact detail. The power structure controlling the false narrative behind the scenes is even a trilateral commission comprised of church + state + finance (Rome/DC/London).

The Grand Finale ends with fireworks and a Great Awakening to the corrupt fascist dictatorship as the elite cabalist substructure secretly controlling society is dismantled by anonymous people wearing Guy Fawkes masks!

Past Predicts Future - Future Proves Past ⤵️
03:34 PM - Mar 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
29 March, 09:51
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
We are Everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
06 January, 10:33
It’s really interesting to me that The Wachowskis directed both V for Vendetta and the Matrix movies. Obviously someone knows they are right for these projects and they were producers as well as directors. Could they have been part of the plan? Also another executive producer of both V and Matrix is Joel Silver. He was also producer of Lethal Weapon, with Mel Gibson. Could he be a white hat producer? Or maybe both The Wachowskis and Joel Silver are just “seers”.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 June, 06:08
Ideas are bulletproof.

https://youtu.be/vPlT2uKru...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

tim drysdale @timdrysdale
16 May, 09:48
So, are you saying that the movie was scripted by the good guys? Because why would the cabal have a happy ending in it with a great awakening?

Cher DGF @CherD23
18 March, 08:47
Just watched it again two weeks ago. Haven't seen it in years, but having been red-pilled it takes on a whole new meaning, hence the profile pic change! 😜

18 March, 04:01
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
WELCOME HOME - YOU ARE THE RESISTANCE!!

Dayna Marie @Ohana_First
16 May, 10:18
In response Cher DGF to her Publication
Absolutely! I too watched it years ago and then again recently and it kind of blew me away how exact it was to what we are currently experiencing! The ending pumped me up though. Bring on those fireworks! Let's take our freedom back! We just need a rich person to send us all masks so we can march out at the same time.

Lawrence D... @FrogArmy4
18 March, 03:38
The Obvious stated and restated will win by the weight of facts!

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
18 March, 03:37
Natalie Hershlag did quite a good job with the fake British accent. Hollywood must have some taken on better dialect coaches since the Dick van Dyke days. My favourite line "It's time"

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 02:11
Works for me ... 😎

LADY QF THE LAKE @LadyQfTheLake
17 March, 09:43
goosebumps. everytime.
▇◤▔▔▔▔▔▔▔◥▇
▇▏◥▇◣┊◢▇◤▕▇
▇▏▃▆▅▎▅▆▃▕▇
▇▏╱▔▕▎▔▔╲▕▇
▇◣◣▃▅▎▅▃◢◢▇
▇▇◣◥▅▅▅◤◢▇▇
▇▇▇◣╲▇╱◢▇▇▇

18 March, 04:03
In response LADY QF THE LAKE to his Publication
I know - me too - check out UTOPIA its even more similar to recent world events (good dig on it in my timeline :)

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
17 March, 08:22
I just watched this this past weekend and WOW. I posted in Clouthub people should check it out and Clout hub blocked the post or something but what ever the case no one saw my post.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
18 March, 01:48
In response Rae Rae to her Publication
Seeing it here!

Diana Roesling @littlehummer
17 March, 02:59
I have ordered it, and it should be arriving within the next few days....can't wait to watch it! Matrix was worth re-watching, too....

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
17 March, 02:45
I really wanna see some of their crap being destroyed......not sure I will get the chance..... (looks for red button)

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
17 March, 09:29
almost time for the masks to come off?

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
17 March, 03:18

Kevin Browne @KBPatriot
17 March, 12:15
just reminded all my friends its a good one to watch again! ty!

QueeN Zlander @iamnowhere
17 March, 12:40
March 17 2006 + 15 (O) Years > March 17 2021

V > 5 > 💧#5 > US is the first domino.

V > 22 > 💧#22 > No war. No civil unrest. Clean and swift.

V for Vendetta - 5.000 dominoes
https://youtu.be/2TO5y2rTb...

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
18 March, 02:22
In response QueeN Zlander to his Publication
No Civil Unrest 🤔 ... that's ... no salt... 🔍.

All these years & months of utter frustration and angst is going to blow ... somewhere.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
16 March, 10:21
Remember, remember....

The Crescendo!!

I've been pointing people to this film for YEARS...
I won't spoiler alert, BUT...
the ENDING?!?
in light of current fake news?!?

Seriously.
Watch it again if you haven't seen it lately.
#Perspective

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
16 March, 10:11
Oh how gloriously liberating! May we have a great reveal on July 4th? Or Memorial Day weekend? Or.... earlier??? No rush. Just asking for a friend. Well, a few million of them... x17. Kek 🐸

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
16 March, 10:11
Oh how gloriously liberating! May we have a great reveal on July 4th? Or Memorial Day weekend? Or.... earlier??? No rush. Just asking for a friend. Well, a few million of them... x17. Kek 🐸

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 March, 09:20

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
16 March, 09:28
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Movie Starts 11.4[.] 🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
16 March, 08:35
not going to happen. God wins & God's People win.

Lion ess @Lioness
16 March, 08:31

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 March, 07:30
So, at the end our present situation, what are we going to blow up . . . with music and fireworks too. Sounds like a good ending to me!

WatchingTheWorld WakeUp @WatchingTheWorldWakeUp
17 March, 12:29
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
👇This!!

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
16 March, 07:12
Nice touch to have fireworks shoot in a V pattern in the end~

Laneisa Veronick @BlessedFamilyPatriot
16 March, 07:09
Wow

Photon 333 donated @Photon
16 March, 07:01
I would love to see the White House complex blown up (after they have a backup somewhere—if they don't already).

This movie is brutally honest, which is why I love it. A must see.

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
16 March, 07:35
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
I thought of your idea but didn't include it in my comment. Guess we're all on the same wave length here.

Robert Pettitt @ProbablyRob
18 March, 11:14
In response Photon 333 to her Publication

Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
16 March, 06:49
my favorite bit... https://youtu.be/n8qDVoil9...
vendetta cooks high sound :) - YouTube

cute v (vendetta) and evey ^-^ it wasnt easy but i increased the normal sound :) romantic/cute part :)

CATHE BAIRD @Blonde_not_Dumb
16 March, 06:40
I think that is was a great movie - and true it mirrors where we are. Could you imagine all of the underground tunnels blowing up and it leads right to the Capital tunnels... WOW!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
16 March, 06:36
TY better watch this 1st as Fringe is gonna be long watch!!!
Never finished it in past. shame