Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Heather North @NCPatriotMom
17 March, 03:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 Super yummy comm! Flight going to GTMO. GTMO845 squawking 2601. Q post 2601 says "Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
17 March, 09:44
Ezra check this out, BIG BIG ARREST S.AMERICA BOLIVIA... HOPE MORE TO COME PLEASE GOD, DOMINIOS & TIMBERRRRR !!!!! https://maduradas.com/aqui...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
17 March, 09:12
NICE COMM!

Patriot 1776 @Godwins2021
17 March, 09:04
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
Love Whiplash!

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
17 March, 07:20
Smugly waiting for Humpty Dumpty to fall in the second wave of Covid.... Fauci spoke of it. Lewis Carroll.... They love to think they are smarter than you. https://www.sporcle.com/bl... Milstein. Mossad. NY. Saving Israel for last....

17 March, 07:29
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

17 March, 07:30
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

17 March, 05:57

America First @AmericaFirst17
17 March, 12:42
MICHELLE OBAMA + MELANIA TRUMP

https://twitter.com/Hallva...

I am What I am @OfLight
16 March, 09:35
Thank you, YOU seem to always come true with the words I need at the moment. I pray that God give you the strenght that you give us!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 09:32
It is generally a good idea to not mess with crazy ppl.

Pink Totter @Totter
17 March, 12:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
But here we are!!! This gave me a much needed laugh!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 March, 09:30
Nana is not worried, hell ppl thought I was crazy long before Q came around.

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
16 March, 09:31

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
18 March, 02:42
Auntie is not worried either. Been considered crazy for decades!

EyeQ Spirit @rghardy3
16 March, 06:51
Q posted about 11.3 and Podesta being indicted
more than 3 years ago.
Has that happened yet ?
And what about Huma ?

Is all the Justice happening in secret ?

Madden Smith @Madden04
16 March, 09:38
In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication
hah! Good luck sir trying to find out any arrests have happened? ALl we hear is.."it already has!" Yet they all on TV still beaking their mouths off even tho they cheated the elction. But maybe they swpet it under the rug.. Who know, who cares

16 March, 05:55
PRESIDENT TRUMP SPEAKS TONIGHT AT 7PM EST!

https://gab.com/anonpatrio...

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
16 March, 05:49
different info.

Linda Moore @mykismet06350
16 March, 05:43
Isaiah 29:15-16 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Salt + Light @SaltandLight
16 March, 05:31

16 March, 03:46
REJECT THIS SATANIC FILTH!

https://gab.com/RealRedEle...

God Wins donated @GR2021
17 March, 07:25
In response America First to her Publication
we have been narrowing and filtering what companies we shop from for a long time now and will continue to do so. we must stop buying from them and hope they hit rock bottom in their sales.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
16 March, 03:12
"The ruling class in every age have tried to impose a false view of the world upon its followers." George Orwell

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
16 March, 03:10
Giant bowling ball the Wash mon....haha

Hey, I’m here for the party @hereforThePatriotParty
16 March, 02:07
3:18, post 833 from 3/3/18 👀
EMPHASIS ON we are winning
do not trust what you read, mind warfare

make up your mind not to fall for the headlines that obviously are to wake the deep sleepers

dianne 3700 @dianne3700
16 March, 01:26
I assume white hats control the flight tracker.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
16 March, 01:23
Thank you Ezra.

Just Another Patriot @Digital_Soldier615
16 March, 12:53
Got another EBS test today in CT

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
16 March, 05:32
In response Just Another Patriot to his Publication

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
16 March, 11:17
I get an 'UP IS DOWN, LEFT IS RIGHT' feel from the video Dan Scavino tweeted this morning.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
16 March, 09:32
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
CIRCLE BACK .....

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
18 March, 05:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Nice hornet frogs!

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
16 March, 10:59
EVERYTHING TIES BACK TO MOSSAD !!!

Andrea Kirillo @Andre_0
16 March, 09:25
I am NOT a freaking sheep. I AM A SOVEREIGN HUMAN BEING. So they just can fuck off.

Jackson Luke @Hjacksonluke
16 March, 09:12
can you help me determine if this is real or fake

Laritha Savage @Laritha
17 December, 05:12
In response Jackson Luke to his Publication
There is a replica on GA.

Msterri ... @Msterri
17 December, 05:42
In response Jackson Luke to his Publication
I remember this photo from early this year. At first people thought it was fake and then determined this one was real. Yes there are White House replicas and sets but I believe this photo was the real WH.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
16 March, 09:13
I have faith in the plan. Born today, I've always known I was one of God's Warriors. #FightForTrump #GodWins

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the trulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places.

Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ @AllianceForTrump
19 March, 05:50
In response Alliance4 Trump⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Love you PatriotCreager17! I've watched you create miracles on Earth. You have a very special place in rebuilding America and restoring the good in humanity. Thank you!

God Bless & protect all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil

‘Our Movement.. is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Govt controlled by YOU#Trump2020
#GodWins

"IF NOT US, WHO? IF NOT NOW, WHEN?" ~JFK

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
16 March, 07:41
So Juan is now saying this is "far from over" and implied that everything isnt in place just yet...getting the vibe that Trump wont be back for some time. And things aint that bad yet. Can you shed any light?

PAIN NOW @PAIN
16 March, 08:27
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Of course it is "far from over".......nothing has even happened yet. Zero PUBLIC arrests for ALL to see......with perp walk, trials and hangings...........We have no country.......but, hey, done in 2090.......and we have no justice.....known and identified criminals roaming free as I type.

And let's not forget the STILL asleep masses who have lost their businesses, their assets and, some, even loved ones.

But, yeah.....need to get ALL pieces in place as 4 plus years certainly isn't enough time to end the entire scam. Oh.....and go get your vaccinination, folks......pffffffffffffttttttttttttt!

We have nothing. Absolutely amazing what we are ALL witnessing!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
16 March, 05:24
In response Lady Irish to his Publication
Listen to the drops.

Gordon Hirschka @gordonhirschka
16 March, 07:34

reaper myer @reapermyer
16 March, 04:39
Prince Andrew & Scandal In The House Of York - British Royal Documentary - YouTube

Prince Andrew & Scandal In The House Of York - British Royal DocumentaryAs Prince Andrew once again finds himself on the front pages, this documentary looks ...

Andrea Kirillo @Andre_0
16 March, 09:29
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I hope the moron pays for all the "good" that he's done.

Civil ance @Civilance
16 March, 04:30
Reality can be subjective.
I have been called crazy well before this.
I've always had a problem with authority.
Who the fuck are "they" to think I care what "they" think?